Your Views On Anorexia

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by flee, Feb 8, 2007.

1. --XXX--

--XXX-- New Member

I think it's really brainless, girls that want to be really thin, jusy go to gym and such.

Don't be over-obsessive with anorexic.

It's really scary seeing some girls that are anorexic. They are like so thing, no meat on them. That's just weird.

2. becks

becks Well-Known Member

yeh u guys heard abt the size 0? its so stupid.these girls they dont even look good in tht size.people think u good like tht when u dont.i dont understand why someone would want to be tht size.

3. Phaze_

Phaze_ Well-Known Member

What some people dont get is that, its not always their choice to not eat / throw up what they do eat. Bullimics have a problem in their mind, they see themselves as overweight when they arent. Its a thought they have in their head that they cant get out of their head because its a sort of mental disorder. A girl in my class a year ago did a pretty detailed report on anorexia/bullimics and she explained so many things they ppl have wrong thoughts on. She wasn;t bullimics or anorexic either, neither am i but i kno ppl who are and i dont like how people often say, "These people are pathetic why dont they just eat and stop throwing up?!??!" Its because they mentally cannot get themselves to stop doing it because they have this thought of being overwieght and they think they are in need of constantly losing weight and not gaining any weight.

4. Henri

Henri Well-Known Member

Its all between the ears if you ask me, the source are those over the top skinny models where you can count the ribs *yuck*.

5. [.BC.] bsk84091

[.BC.] bsk84091 Well-Known Member

It's wrong and unhealthy for yourself. I don't do this, but have a really fast metabolism so i don't gain a pound anyways. :(

6. GuitarGuru

GuitarGuru Well-Known Member

ya i think anorexia is stupid, but some people do it because people make fun of them, so sometimes there are more people to blame than just the one person

7. oasis420

oasis420 Senior Member

food is awsome... why would anyone stop eating.

who gives a fck what anyone says...

8. madmav

madmav Well-Known Member

anorsexia is hot!

9. Mint

Mint Well-Known Member

well im not anorexic. im 14 and people were saying im kinda fat and it was bumming me. SO i tried to stop eating so much. At first i got ill but then im like i dont have to stop eating i just have to eat healthy, excercise, and eat when im hungry not when im bored or just see something good on the table. So from doing that ive lost 18 pounds on my own. my mom thinks i am anorexicish though dunno why. Now if im hungry i eat until im satisfied, and if im not i dont eat or i eat and apple. Is that bad? I dont want to be unhealthy or anorexic ive read stories and seen celebs do it and it is freaken nasty and weird. I just wanted to lose some weight and did. now i need to get taller :)

Tell me if i am or am not. I m not eating lots and lots or to little and i think my stomachs gotten smaller but i can still eat loads of food if i want. Im comfortable with my body right now except height :) but my mom still thinks i should eat more. Is it bad for a 5.2 ft girl 14 to be one hundred twenty something pounds?

10. Undertow

Undertow Senior Member

i think its pathetic
    who cares what other people think
    and why risk your health just to try and impress people

11. PawBears

PawBears Well-Known Member

Anorexia is very sad and its dumb to starve yourself when you can just get on a tread mill and lose a few pounds unless your that gosh darn lazy. also get off the pop and twinkys

12. Carpenter

Carpenter Well-Known Member

My opinion on this is wearing thin...

13. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

I think it's bull----.

I've always had a fast metabolism. Before i started weight lifting I was so thin people accused me of being anerexic...

now they accuse me of using steroids... go figure... I'm not even that large, jsut really cut and bigger than average.

14. Lennox

Lennox Well-Known Member

People who try and be super skinny are ----ing losers. Like do they not understand they look worse?? They're retarted to think guys like super skinny girls. They gotta have some meat on them and some curves.

15. XxCarbinexX

XxCarbinexX Well-Known Member

Anorexia is a pretty serious issue. I consider it a mental problem. Would a sane person willingly starve themself in order to look "better"? Would a sane person look in the mirror, see a 90 pound women (or man) and think that they are still fat?