Your View On Life And Death

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by SomeThingCreepy, Apr 8, 2007.

1. Obi-Wan Kenobi

Obi-Wan Kenobi Active Member

life without death is a horrible imbalance, and then, theres nothing to live for

2. diverseartist

diverseartist Well-Known Member

what is there to live for? we will die. and if we never die, what is there to live for? so, what is there to live for? well my view.....

the meaning of life is love, and love is when you care about someone more than yourself, and help others. then 'to live' is to 'show love'. therefore the only obstacle in life is to live. because if we die, or if we don't die, what we feel and give in this 'life' is what matters.

but now, if 'your alive' don't you commit natural sin? so there is no way 'to live' in 'life' without sin, so you cannot show 'pure love'. so this brings us to the only way to 'live' which would mean the only way would be to 'be dead'. so that takes us back to nothing, the meaning of life must be life itself. but what is that?

so maybe this life, is a journey, a course, in which we try to truly 'live' or 'show love'. but this doesn't depend only on you, because even if you may 'want' to show love, you cannot without others. and when we die, maybe, we finally accomplish, 'life'.

now, is death a good thing? well i believe if you have 'lived', which means you already have 'loved', which would mean you care about someone more than yourself, shown it fully, and try to help others, then i do not fear death because i believe i would have already lived. why should you fear death? death doesn't hurt you, it only hurts the ones who love you, which maybe you do fear, if you 'truly love' them back. but that is their problem to worry about, even though it may sound mean, when your dead, is it the truth? before we can tell, we must know what is 'death' really? so this also, unless you truly believe what you have read, brings you back to nothing.

so erase all but 1st paragraph thats my view on life, and the second/etc.,not sure about them yet, my view on death.

3. Semper-Fi

Semper-Fi Well-Known Member

i think it's most important to live while you can, enjoy the company of those around you, and just "live life to the fullest" death is a sad time for some and not for others but it will come to us all but i think it's better to focus on whats going on in life rather than think about death especially since basically all of us aren't that oldd..

4. BlackOpsNoOne

BlackOpsNoOne Member

Life is worth living and death is final
    thats about it

5. Λtreyu

Λtreyu Well-Known Member

"he had decided to live forever, or die in the attempt."
    basically.

6. Sacrifice v2

Sacrifice v2 Well-Known Member

the purpose of life .. is too end lol ..

well i aint as morbid as tht .. but i guess it kinda is .. but loveeee living lol , if you do it right and to the full :D

7. Infamous-G0D

Infamous-G0D Well-Known Member

hmmm this is a good topic to share my thoughts

well every time i go to bed i be thinking things that i dont want to think about like for example me thinking of my mom dying like would i be alone how it feels like dying my bro once told me nobody knows how it feels when you die all i know you go to a "After life" Now from that i be thinking after life eh?? i be telling myself if its a afterlife then its like living a new life in your dreams or something like that its like life never ends i be thinking Die dream of a new life die and live in a new life you get me well enough about my talking i be talking nonsense Its all just fantasy ;/ well

Dying is just nature i guess