Your Lifestyle.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Xioushi, Mar 12, 2009.

1. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

WHERE THE F*CK IS INDIE?!?!?! I AM INDIE, MOTHERF*CKER!!!

2. Xioushi

Xioushi Well-Known Member

Whether you like Weezey or not. Lil Wayne, Kanye West, numerous Hip Hop Dance Crews(quest, so real cru, kabba modern, and box cuttahs), Chris Brown, The Dream, Drake, Kid Cudi, Pharell, Ron Browz, and numerous other hip hop icons, as well as those contributing to hip hop, but not necessarily on that level, like Kevin Rudolf, LMFAO, Justin Timberlake, etc.

So you're wrong, Dementia, and Systema; and I didn't say Skinny Jeans started WITH hip hop, I said they are apart of numerous styles now, INCLUDING. So ------ you!

"Lambs to the slaughter. "
    That's also bull----.
    It's called a hobby. Fashion can be a person hobby. It can be a way for that person to express his or her personality without making strict communication. And that's where some people went wrong. If someone grew up on the streets, and was very hardcore, and dressed that way, people would assume that. But now people would assume not to speak with that person or they would get killed.

Stereotypes.

Really big fail there.
    5 reasons, 2 of which make sense. Yes, it is profit. It is in fact NOT propaganda. Although propaganda can be used through fashion, it is not always that way, and never will be always that way. True, you do conform to society. That's where you and I differ I suppose. I mean, I'm not the most popular kid, but the crowd I hang with, are personality wise, exactly like me. And it's not chosen, its just we are. We all dress the same, and act the same, although we are STILL individual. We'll hang with anybody, try anything, it's just the way things are when you connect spiritually with 3 or 4 people, as we call BEST FRIENDS.

3. Xioushi

Indie is a mix of 3 different styles.
    Figure it out, don't get angry.

4. scarletham

scarletham Well-Known Member

OH MOST DEFINITELY GUIDO here

But in all honesty, you might have wanted to label this thread better (HA HA HA HA). Maybe using the word style over the word label might have been a better idea?

5. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

Really big fail there.
    5 reasons, 2 of which make sense. Yes, it is profit. It is in fact NOT propaganda. Although propaganda can be used through fashion, it is not always that way, and never will be always that way. True, you do conform to society. That's where you and I differ I suppose. I mean, I'm not the most popular kid, but the crowd I hang with, are personality wise, exactly like me. And it's not chosen, its just we are. We all dress the same, and act the same, although we are STILL individual. We'll hang with anybody, try anything, it's just the way things are when you connect spiritually with 3 or 4 people, as we call BEST FRIENDS.
    [/b][/quote]
    Fashion is a hobby, stereotyping stupid genres by means of fashion is ignorance. Fashion is also media whoring, but I supopse people brain washed by the media don't see it that way. You are all also a typical 18 year old immature social conformist, your personal picture alone demonstrates this...
    [​IMG]

Wanna understand how Mr Hardcore streets guy grew itno the fashion statement of hardcore street outfits? OMG media. Wanna know why a stereotype is called 'scene' or 'emo'? OMG MEDIA.

You completely misunderstood the concept of 'profit' in there, but I don't really care to educate you.

Wanna know what happens as you get older, scratch that, more mature? You begin to realize all these media based fashion statements, genres, stereotypes, etc. are stupid, and people who invest themselves in such are ignorant to the actual world. Then again, I guess it is all you have to look forward to in rural canada.

6. nFx

nFx Well-Known Member

lmao. dem. why blow up a tame topic about clothing styles? we're just trying to have fun.

7. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

IGNORANCE SHALL NOT BE TOLERATED

8. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

^^^^^

I hate ignorant people. I hate stupid people.

They are the bane of my existance, its a wonder how I have survived online for so long.

9. Xioushi

Really big fail there.
    [/b][/quote]
    Fashion is a hobby, stereotyping stupid genres by means of fashion is ignorance. Fashion is also media whoring, but I supopse people brain washed by the media don't see it that way. You are all also a typical 18 year old immature social conformist, your personal picture alone demonstrates this...
    [​IMG]

Wanna understand how Mr Hardcore streets guy grew into the fashion statement of hardcore street outfits? OMG media. Wanna know why a stereotype is called 'scene' or 'emo'? OMG MEDIA.

You completely misunderstood the concept of 'profit' in there, but I don't really care to educate you.

Wanna know what happens as you get older, scratch that, more mature? You begin to realize all these media based fashion statements, genres, stereotypes, etc. are stupid, and people who invest themselves in such are ignorant to the actual world. Then again, I guess it is all you have to look forward to in rural canada.
    [/b][/quote]

What does my personal picture have to do with this? The fact that I'm hiding the majority of my face, and throwing up a sign that commemorates a dance crew? I am a fan of the Jabbawockeez dance crew and I took that picture because it is a personal interest; and I uploaded it as the only photo I had at the time; and, yes, I do realize as I get older things will change.
    and even so, as I get older I wish to maintain a healthy diet, stay physically fit, and mentally stable. The MEDIA says so. But even if the MEDIA didn't, it's called living life to it's fullest. I'm not pressured by the MEDIA to look nice, and feel fit. Or to be clean and smell appropriate. That's called a good humanity. Living life to a degree where you feel comfortable is not harmful.

Yes, Dementia, damn straight I'm an 18 year old social conformist. I think its about 3% of my school that isn't about society. Times change, and the MEDIA now rules everything. Even if you know that and stand against the MEDIA, there's always a time where you join the crowd, not to fit in, but because there's no choice.

Funny thing is, I could have predicted your actions on this thread. In fact as I started the poll I literally visioned this debate in my head. Which means I started it not caring about your opinion.

Oh, and Rural Canada? ------ you. You're the ignorant one here, look:
    My city has 600,000 people living in it. It's about 35 minutes from Toronto, which has about 5-6 million people in it. The surrounding areas between my city, and Toronto are also high with metropolitan population.
    Rural?
    Definition of Rural: Rural areas (also referred to as "the country," and/or "the countryside") are settled places outside towns and cities.

So ------ you and your overly mature, obsolete, and extremely biased logic, you ignorant and hypocritical idiot.

10. Xioushi

Really big fail there.
    [/b][/quote]
    Did I ever said that skinny jeans did not started with Hip pop? Read carefully next time.
    [/b][/quote]

It's Hip HOP; and you said skinny jeans have NO relation to Hip Hop. So I am right, and you are wrong. They do have relation.

11. scarletham

scarletham Well-Known Member

Let's be honest with ourselves - isn't arguing about labeling people based on their choice of clothing a bit, well, stale?

12. Xioushi

Yeah.
    Like I said.
    I knew this would happen, presumably created by Dementia.
    But I still posted the poll.

13. Marforce

Marforce Senior Member

no more hate for rural canada :(

14. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

Skinny jeans have no relation with hip hop, black people just like taking what the white men enjoy. That is not racism, it's hardcore truth.

15. BabyLeo

BabyLeo Well-Known Member

I stopped reading there. I'm not even going to get into how ------ing stupid that sounded.

.:Edit:.
    Oh and goodjob flaming at Dem.