------ Ya Biatches!

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Zohair, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Sock

Sock Well-Known Member

I drive a '79 Toyota Pickup (Hilux, but it doesn't say that anywhere visible).

Orange and rusted.

2. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

what is the benefit?

3. pwnzor

pwnzor Senior Member

AUTOBOTS, ROLL OUT.

I have an 08 civic and ofcourse the Chevvy could beat it :S V8 ftw yo.

I'd take an Evo over an american muscle car though. Yum, Rice Burner.

Edit: New Chargers are nothing my ass. I'd fist myself for an hour to get a 2009 Charger SRT8

Not even going to say what I'd do for a new Lambo though. Mmmmm. $500,000 of awesome.

4. Sock

Sock Well-Known Member

Fuel Economy... it's actually not bad at all

Everyone loves it even though it's a pile

It takes slightly more skill to drive... no power steering, RWD, standard and very light. Nothing BIG, but with all these rich kids today, they think I'm some sort of driving God (I'm not. I'm actually pretty bad). It's actually really tough to drive in winter, especially because I haven't put winter tires on yet... =/.

Visibility... well the windshields are so scratched that at nighttime headlights and such reduce visibility to about three lines (on the lane). But for shoulder-checks and parallel parking it's very easy to see.

I can spot it anywhere. Seriously, it sticks out so well, I cannot lose it in a parking lot.

It strikes fear into other drivers. The truth is, if I get in an accident, I'd probably die. It's not very safe. BUT, people stay away from it because it's really horrid-looking.

It's cheap. The insurance is only about $100.00 a month. Plus I was able to buy it for a dollar.

It's incredibly easy to repair. Why take it into a shop when you can do it yourself (I'm not great with vehicles, but my Dad and I work together on these things, so I've picked some stuff up.)

It's fun to drive.

As mentioned above, everyone loves it. Especially girls. For whatever reason, they love it's "homely" look. I have given countless girls on rides around in my truck. My girlfriend hates driving in it though.

5. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

Only once money is invested in the vehicle.

Try to tell me a 1969 chevelle couldn't beat out an 09 civic. Hell, the civic even costs 10-15x more than a stock 69 chevelle that isn't in mint condition, nearly 2x more if it is in mint condition.

Foreign cars are just more adaptable to upgrades and their body type is far better built for upgrades and speed.

Obviously I am talking old school muscle vs new school crap (foreign). New chargers and such aren't anything special.

I would put up a bet on a 69/70 Stingray or 69 Chevelle over most cars though =P.
    [/b][/quote]

Anyone who reads that would be able to tell that its coming from an American, why don't you talk general and talk fairly about how great a few Japanese and German cars are.. Oh yes, talking about German cars, you can NEVER say that an American car is better than a German car, there might be a few, but not many!

German cars are awesome; Italian cars are awesome; French cars are good; Japanese cars rock!

It just isn't about America alone.
    [/b][/quote]
    Asian vehicles are good for economic people. I actually want to get a new model civic or accord, they are simple, have some power, look good, good fuel, etc.
    German cars aren't worth shit here in the US. Want to know why? They cost a shitload to buy, to insure, to repair, and to upgrade.
    Italian... let's see Ferrari, Lamborghini, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, etc.... yeah... they are glorified Alienware computers. Nearly any car you could buy from any other vehicle production place would out perform a stock italian car if you put the same amount of cash into it.
    French... Bucati is really the only company that comes to mind.

Sorry, but the only vehicles really worth owning in the US are american or asian, everything else is far too expensive and not worth the trouble.

6. nanSTA

nanSTA Senior Member

Anyone who reads that would be able to tell that its coming from an American, why don't you talk general and talk fairly about how great a few Japanese and German cars are.. Oh yes, talking about German cars, you can NEVER say that an American car is better than a German car, there might be a few, but not many!

German cars are awesome; Italian cars are awesome; French cars are good; Japanese cars rock!

It just isn't about America alone.
    [/b][/quote]
    Asian vehicles are good for economic people. I actually want to get a new model civic or accord, they are simple, have some power, look good, good fuel, etc.
    German cars aren't worth ---- here in the US. Want to know why? They cost a ----load to buy, to insure, to repair, and to upgrade.
    Italian... let's see Ferrari, Lamborghini, Fiat, Alfa Romeo, etc.... yeah... they are glorified Alienware computers. Nearly any car you could buy from any other vehicle production place would out perform a stock italian car if you put the same amount of cash into it.
    French... Bucati is really the only company that comes to mind.

Sorry, but the only vehicles really worth owning in the US are american or asian, everything else is far too expensive and not worth the trouble.
    [/b][/quote]

I agree on the last statement, but when I am able to buy a car, i would never "rely" on an American car. I'd rather spend a fair amount on a good car, and have to repair if for a fair amount, and in the long run have a better car. I know people in my community that still have 92' Accords. Working fine.

7. Mortified Penguin

Mortified Penguin Senior Member

8. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

THIS. One of my favorite cars ever, I do prefer the newer models though.

9. Geko-Slave

Geko-Slave Senior Member

Nothing beats the Nissan Skyline GTR (R32 or R34?) from 2 Fast 2 Furious tbh

10. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

Unfortunately the Koenigsegg is about the only thing Sweden actually does in terms of hyper-cars, or general super-cars.

Simply because the road laws in Sweden are very restricting.

11. Mortified Penguin

Mortified Penguin Senior Member

Either way, the Koenigsegg owns.

12. Zohair

Zohair Formerly zohBOT

QFT.

------ everyone!