Xpert Drawning!!

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by Tijuk, Jul 21, 2011.

1. Tijuk

Tijuk Active Member

I was hoping that I could get com C'nC, so please do it ;), maybe a score from 0/5.... just maybe!!

I made this eye from scratch... and yeah... I know there are some "wrong" spots where I didnt correcly colored... but I made this in kind of rush... so I decided to leave them there...
    [​IMG]

2. [.BC.] David

[.BC.] David 吉祥物

I like it. Good detail. 3/5

3. Tijuk

Tijuk Active Member

i think I did really well... but i guess it was a momentum thing...
    now I see that despite the eye itself (the circles - idk in english) the eye kind of sucked...

4. Kay87

Kay87 Well-Known Member

you mean the iris Tijuk?
    the looks ok, the pupil is odd because it follows the pattern of the iris, whereas the pupil actually has smooth edges, that should be easy to fix up tho. also the caruncle should be a bit lower, almost level with the bottom of the eye and a little less elogated. but thats only if you going for realism, if not the art and simpleness of the eye is is good, you have the right shape (iv seen people draw circle eyes, you'd think it was hard to look in a mirror -.-) so i give it 3/5

5. Tijuk

Tijuk Active Member

yeah I meant the Iris... in portuguese(Im brazilian) its iris, but I didnt know it had the same name in english... and I think that if you point out the caruncle between other things... it's a bit perfetionist... since Im not going for realism... well I am, but not that much... and the Iris is the only part of the eye that I can do well... cuz I learned how to draw this whole eye(on paper) but I take 10mins to make the eye itself and 1hour for the Iris >.<

Last edited: Jul 25, 2011