Xbox 360 Getting A Price Cut!

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Trax, Nov 28, 2006.

1. Wii.fubu

Wii.fubu Well-Known Member

has the 360 really sold 7.6 million consoles? at one point, it was much lower.. and the wii was higher, then all of a sudden it was boosted to 7.5 million or so.

pretty weird.

2. Zer0Force

Zer0Force Member

If you think that a price cut will kill the PS3 you are dead wrong. $600 doesn't magically kill a brand that has with stood the test of time for over 11 years.

Sony has planned a TV and movie download system for both the PSP and PS3, I was told this at TGS. Have you even used PS3 online to know for a fact that its "100x better" or are you going off what you have sen on gaming sites? I for one don't see how no matter what the 360 would have better games, that just sounds like you randomly made it up.

I am getting a 260 for Christmas from my girlfriend, she will probably get me gears along with that so please guys don't yell "ZOMG HES A SONY FANBOY!!!"

Oh and one thing the PS3 won't see, at least I hope it doesn't are those 12 year olds who mic spam in games because they are way too young to be playing or they are yelling at their parents.

P.S. 360 isn't the kind of games, the PlayStation 2 holds that title for all the game variety it had.

3. Isato

Isato Well-Known Member

ps3 will still pull through, just wait till '07 when everything starts to coem out and we'll see whos on top! :D

4. Lionheart

Lionheart Well-Known Member

Yea.Whats with all these Microsoft supporters these days acting like they can predict te future and sony is gonna fail.
    So far people are really interested in the ps3 and the hype is over the top.

5. Wii.fubu

this is like the first forum ive been on that that doesn't really like the Wii, its weird.

6. KonArtis

KonArtis Well-Known Member

whats a wii? :D , no really, sony fell off with this one, the xbox is better this time round.. and the xbox will have more exclusive content... HALO 3!

7. Wii.fubu

i agree that the xbox is pulling through better, as of now.. better online, etc.. but the wii is still progress. no, not the console, the other capabilities.. gameplay was noy only changed using remotes etc, but online may be a different thing all again.

i'd love to have some kind of Boxing online on the wii, i think that would be cool.

i say just give the consoles sometime, but the ps3 isnt impressing many people as of yet.

8. Blinkz

Blinkz Senior Member

I was going to get a xbox 360 anyway. the ps3 is way over priced IMO.

9. XxHaVokxX

XxHaVokxX Well-Known Member

I had 2 ps3's and I have 2 360s... honestly I sold the ps3's after I tested one, I hate them completely, graphics are the same as 360..may have a bigger hd but the 360 is coming with a bigger one soon, that means the 20g is only gonna be like 50 bux so 360 is WAY better

10. Prince Zainx

Prince Zainx The Dark Prince

PS3 will kick ass of Microsoft in 07'

I am waiting till next summer
    when WWE 2008 comes out or whatevver they are calling it :D

Zain ;)

11. Trax

Trax Well-Known Member

I don't think Sony will get up from this blow. The PS3 played a bad beginning. They gave the Microsoft a head start which means the 360 will come out a better choice during the PS3's launch: cheaper, more games and better online gaming. It also give time for 360 to fix up the glitches too. The price is killing Sony, seriously. Its too expensive for regular video game consumers and they are losing money. This is a perfect combo to death.

12. jdoggfoelife

jdoggfoelife Active Member

WOW, that's great for microsoft. I can't wait to get my 360! right now ALL the games that came out for both the PS3 and the 360, they were all better on the 360, PS3 has a lot of catchin up to do.

And with the 360 getting a lot of the old PS exclusives, it isn't looking good. Even Metal Gear Solid might drop on the 360 sometime in the future.

Apparently Konami is pressuring the director to make a game for the XBox 360.

13. Axel_VIII

Axel_VIII Well-Known Member

When did that happen? o_O My firmware's 2.8 and I have homebrew on it...

14. paul152

paul152 Member

booyaa

15. qwertyb

qwertyb Member

HAHA offcourse it will.

I wish sony good look in catching up with the 360\'s 10 million console lead by next year. Especially when games such as Halo3 , Bioshock, Lost planet, mass effect and forza 2 come out. Good luck to them when the 360\'s price is reduced even more. Good luck sony.