X360 Games?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by PUMAS!, Jan 6, 2007.

1. engZi

engZi Well-Known Member

Gears of War FTW :)

2. BG TH3 S1CK3ST

BG TH3 S1CK3ST Well-Known Member

I agree and even though u dont like GOW you should give it some more time :-)

3. PUMAS!

PUMAS! Well-Known Member

I've played upto the part where you see your partner die...It's a fun game and all...but idk I just don't care for it much

4. Dark_Elite

Dark_Elite Senior Member

dude G.R.A.W is my most played game XD

The single player is just uber-hard, and about 2 shots kills you. Plus your team just runs blindly into enemy fire and get pwn't, thus you gotta go "revive" them, but when you revive them, you go into crouch, which is sometimes too high and you get killed. Its retarded lol. BUT the multi-player, is just PURE-PWNAGE With the many modes (my fave being co-op territory and co-op elimination) it can last HOURS. If you land a good group of people, and with someone with fast internet, then you can play with a single group of people on the 6 or more maps included (plus downloadable ones) for hours. I've played Territory on infinite enemies for an entire hour and survive with over 500 kills.

Halo 2 is decent, although fairly repetitive, even the online. Plus im stuck in the Single Player campeign (every time I co-op it, something happens, either my friend has to go, or my little 2 yr old brother turns my 360 off)

F.E.A.R is such a fun game, but I only tried the demo of it.

Quake IV is fairly good too, but much better on the PC

Try gettin some Xbox games, they are usually much cheaper, and there are quite a few working games. Just check the compatibility list online

5. .entropy

.entropy Senior Member

Rainbow Six: Vegas
    Gears of War
    CoD 2/3
    Also, buy the Burger King games - they are $4 each and Pocket Bike Racer is actually a really fun racing game. :>