wtf

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Anti-Hero2, Jun 26, 2004.

1. Anti-Hero2

Anti-Hero2 Member

Y cant i get into the member only part of here. I got 15 post.

2. Anima

Anima Well-Known Member

Must be some kind of bug...never happend to me when i first joined..idk

3. Llamaman

Llamaman Senior Member

I will make this more apparent, but you must now get 15 posts in 15 days to keep your access to the premium renders section (1 post per day). This will stop spammers rushing to 15 posts and gaining access to the premium renders section for life.

You should be able to access it now Anti-Hero, ive raised the time period that you must make 15 posts in becuase it seemed a bit low.

4. NedStar

NedStar Well-Known Member

That is a great idea that would realy make people need to come back to be able to see the premium section. And yeah it will help the spam rushing a bit but not completly you can also have 1 day customers :P they spam to 15 then go after all the topics and get all the renders. But the change that this will happen is maybe 1 of 1000. Any way great idea

5. Anti-Hero2

Anti-Hero2 Member

I still cant. And ive been here a while. Its not like ive been spamming or anything. I got lots of stuff going on also so it is hard to get on here and other stuff. But ty trying. It doesnt matter if i cant get in i dont mind. :rolleyes:

6. Llamaman

Llamaman Senior Member

Argh! I think i may have solved the problem now, so if you can access the forum now Anti-Hero, then please reply. It should work 100% as long as you have made 15 posts in 15 days.