Wow Account

Discussion in 'Offer' started by Insomnia, Aug 1, 2009.

1. Insomnia

Insomnia Senior Member

Selling: EU REALM

80 Troll F shaman
    80 Undead M mage
    71 Blood Elf M dk

EU servers

Shaman: 4/5 T8.5 resto with shoulders from auriaya (I use these instead of the t8.5) I have the Amani war bear mount and the 310% Rusted proto-drake. Titles include Conqueror, Of the Nightfall, Twilight Vanquisher and Hand of A'dal. Professions are 450 Alchemy and 445-ish Inscription. Also has some un-enchanted but nice Enhancement gear which includes some T8 and T8.5 items and 10 man hardmode Mace and Fist weapons ..which are equal to that of other Best in Slot items. PVP gear is nothing special but I think you can get easily around 950-1000 resi. Bank also has some old T6 with mace from Illidan.

Mage: 5/5 T7.5 I used this primarily as a farmer, has a chopper mount and an epic flyer. Titles include Grunt, Twilight Vanquisher, Champion of the Frozen. Professions are 450 Herbing and 450 mining. Has some PVP gear which gets roughly 700-800 resi.

Death Knight: Levelling shoulders and sword from Archimonde.

I gave 20,000 gold to a friend before I quit so I only have roughly 700-800, though on a decently populated server I know you can quite easily make 2000-3000 a day from my professions.

What I will be offering:

Change every bit of info I can for you, inc email.
    -The battle.net account
    -Secret answer
    -My MSN so I can always offer help if you need it
    -I can also give you my mobile number if you wanna talk to me over it
    -I am pretty trustworthy and wouldn't fack anyone over, I don't roll like that ^_^ I was once a pretty respected person here so I guess that might count for something, though after posting a new intro thread I don't think anyone remembers me!

What I want from you:
    -To change servers on the characters you plan on playing before you login, the realm is dead and I said I didn't plan on coming back (small horde side and only high end guild is the one I left)

Why I quit:
    I found I had less and less time to do the essentials in life, I really didn't enjoy raid times as I would have to eat dinner over my desk, rush it and never have time to do anything else. Be it playing other games with my friends or helping family members with stuff. I don't want alot of the account just for it to be taken off my hands. I will never be returning to the game as it has been nearly a month and I haven't looked back since. It was just my time. That and as I am starting Sixth form/college in the coming month I would like to focus more on work and also sites like these, I have been lurking about a bit more as of late,

How much?

I would like amazon cards to buy a new keyboard and mouse. I think its roughly 75£ and considering it is a good few years of my life I put into the account it isn't much. I would accept paypal but I had money disputed a long time ago over other matters, and I ended up loosing it all and then some. I am a little iffy there. It is more just so I am not giving it away for free.

Thank you and goodday.

P.S if this is against any forum rules please feel free to delete this thread. I apologise also :rolleyes:

2. jerzy

jerzy Well-Known Member

Im very intrested in this mate, pm me your msn or AIM.