Would U Or Would U Not Lose Faith.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sapphire Blade, Nov 20, 2006.

1. Sapphire Blade

Sapphire Blade Well-Known Member

please don't try and force your beliefs onto others, i never try to get people to stop believing and i feel that others should not try to convert people. Honestly, i couldn't care less what kind of beliefs you have: jewish, christian, muslim, etc...i base everything on the way the person acts/behaves. Alot of people that have faith are hypocritical (i'm not saying all) and condemn others for the very things that they do...anyway, that's off topic; thanks for the replies.

2. iC cagalindo

iC cagalindo Well-Known Member

idk....faith is just faith........

and what if something bad can happen
    Are you alive?

The only thing in life that 'really' matters, is love. In the end we all die when we die.

3. J o h n ~

J o h n ~ Well-Known Member

wow.. thats pretty bad... infact thats probably the worst life i've heard of..

i never believed in the first place.. i believe in reasonable theories such as science, not a bunch of bull ----.

But, some day we will find out. and those people who believe and those who dont.. well, one group will not be happy..

4. ThA-ViLLAin

ThA-ViLLAin Well-Known Member

Damn, I feel for u bro, sry to hear that

But if something like that happened to me, I would believe more in God and ask for help from God

5. Great Milinko

Great Milinko Well-Known Member

ive read tons of things about nostrodomus in it he tells the future and all the things exept a few things he has predicted has come true, the last thing he predicted is world war 3 in 2007 between Muslims and USA, and the world coming to total destruction in 2012.

But either way i go both ways i believe in the bible and i believe some of nostrodomus's predictions.

6. DiabloDj1

DiabloDj1 Well-Known Member

Agreed.
    And report ---- to the police as said...

7. Wuzie

Wuzie Senior Member

truthfully for myself alot has happened as well...and just im not completly atheist (sp) but i do have a good idea :)

8. Addle Boy

Addle Boy Well-Known Member

sounds really screwed up. can't say anything that bad has happened to me before.

-i have never been very religious and am now an atheist. I would rather make my own decision about what is good and bad.

9. Sapphire Blade

Sapphire Blade Well-Known Member

i am 17, my whole life has basicly been :censored: my life didn't really start getting better until i took charge of it. You say that it would make you believe more?
    Analogy time...

your parents leave you when you were a child, would that lead you to believe that they loved you...no, and if it does then something may be wrong with you or your in denial.

Basicly, having faith has never helped me through anything and it's the same as the analogy that i used...if anything it led me to feel forsaken. It's fine for some people to get strength from the bible (or other religious books), i now choose to draw upon my own strength to make it through things. People say to me...atleast your still living or my favorite; there are people who have it worse than you, many times in my life i have wished that i wasn't still alive and that i could join my brother (when i still believed). In my whole life i can only recall one moment in time when i was filled with pure happiness, it may sound stupid but the only time i was ever truly happy was when i got the super nintendo. My whole family had chipped in to get it for me and my 3 brothers...of course, later on it was stolen. It seems that when something good happens to me it is immediately followed by something negative. This is longer than i intended to type, so i guess i'll stop here.

10. Stealth09

Stealth09 Well-Known Member

Honestly, I don't know why people believe in God. Not that theres anything wrong with it, but I personally don't understand the reason to create a divine being, other than to have the lack of scientific knowledge to show how our world was created.

I'm not criticizing it, just posting my view on it :P