Worst Christmas Present You've Ever Had

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by XxCarbinexX, Dec 20, 2006.

1. Syruz

Syruz New Member

Corn flakes. I got corn flakes cereal last year as a christmas present. I opened it and was like wtf? ya, it sucked.

2. desertfox

desertfox Well-Known Member

Next time you get a bad present, think how people in africa and poor countrys dont even get that.

3. ShotokanTiger

ShotokanTiger Well-Known Member

I swear to god if someone else says something like that am going to blow up.

It's so damn annoying to have to deal with someone with that kind of attitude. Yes they dont get anything on christmas but does that mean that the others should not as well? That's just dumb, because if they dont get any presents and dont get to have a wishlist then apparently they will also have to stop doing some other stuff which the poor ones in Africa cant.

And in the end the poor in the world will increase by %75 even though half of them aren't really poor but are just trying to support the poor people in Africa. Eventually everyone will get poor and that includes the Red Cross cuz they would be rude to go buy those fancy medications and food while all those Africans are suffering.

So eventually the whole world would get poor and be filled with deceases.