World's Greatest Prank!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RagnaroK, Dec 24, 2004.

1. RagnaroK

RagnaroK Senior Member

Ok, so last night Jesse(friend) and I are talking over AIM and the subject of my name came into discussion, some of you may or may not know but Tyler isn't my Real name, my real name is Leon, Tyler is a nickname I picked up in highschool - everyone calls me Tyler, even my own parents for some sick fucked up reason...

I was best friends with this kid Tyler White from 5th grade all the way up to 11th grade. Ironically enough - or it was one of God's sick jokes, we both looked almost exactly alike, we were almost the splitting image of each other. The other Tyler was a class clown, he was always in detention, always in trouble for something, and always doing so funny shit in class. Since he was more well known than I was aty the time people began calling us the Tyler Twins.

Anyways onto the point of this topic, The Worlds Greatest Prank. Jesse insisted that I post this because he claimed he almost fell out of his chair laughing so hard.

Anyways, Tyler and I had a lot of classes together in school, one of these classes just happened to be Home Economics, also known as a Cooking Class - This was one of those classes that we students nicknamed "Bird Courses" because they were so easy you just "Flew" right through them... Well, in this particular course once a week every Wednesday the students would cook a Teacher Luncheon and the Teachers and Faculty could come and pay 5 dollars to eat a plate of whatever we made. Every week was broken up into Projects, where 2 students could pair up and plan a meal and based on how well the teachers liked it those 2 students would get graded on it.

This one particular week Tyler and I were paired up to make Chicken Gumbo, with spicy peppers and re-fried pinto beans. So it was basically one of those Gassy dinners. So here's what Tyler and I did. We both went out to the store the night before and bought 2 Gallons worth of Turbo Laxatives, we had a brown liquid form for the beans and gumbo, a clear watery liquid form for the desert which was some kind of pastry I forget at the moment, AS WELL as the Chocolate Laxitive which we melted down and drizzled on top of the desert.

That afternoon, nearly half the schools faculty showed up, we grossed about 300 dollars from them, so they ate a LOT of what we had prepared. Our Principle - or Head Master to you English folks, had at least 3 helpings of our concoction.

The very next day, Half of the schools Faculty was out sick with a mysterious "Stomach Flu" that they had caught from some place.

Tyler and I never got caught, we got off scot free and we will go down in History as the 2 guys that made Half the Faculty of Brighton High School get Diarrhea!

Thank you for your time,

-Leon

2. mttviper

mttviper Well-Known Member

worlds shittest pranks more like it. i mean egging a house is better. try burining the paint of your principles car in the words f**k you with out the bleeps. oh yeah thank you *bows*

3. Blazeman

Blazeman Am I Evil?

i read all of that for nothing!!! its not funny to hear about, i didnt crack a smile either.. i guess it would 10 times funnier doing it urself

4. Demokata

Demokata Well-Known Member

I dont know why but that sounds hard to believe. :blink:

5. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

I am cracking up...

hillarious

6. DanteFlameheart

DanteFlameheart Well-Known Member

well,this is reallyt funny,but its not the best prank ever..

7. Crazy-Designer

Crazy-Designer Active Member

the end is iight th rest is just free post and i love this the shitteist prank in school

8. Toonamil

Toonamil Well-Known Member

Your parents call you Tyler? That's sad.

As for the prank, it's funny, not the world's greatest. We all know the world's greatest prank is: Making a giant cake, big enough to fit a person in there. On some guy's birthday, you have a stripper in there and those two party. Then, the next day, you tell the guy she had VD.

Wait, that one's sad.

9. Forkman

Forkman Member

wow im not surprised ive done that to my headmaster in his coffee o_o

...of course my school only consists of less than 20 people...wasnt that hard to find me. :P

10. Apsylum

Apsylum Well-Known Member

I'll bet you didn't do that.

11. Phat Albert

Phat Albert Well-Known Member

Thats hilarious. I wish I had a opportunity to do something like that. All I can do is knock on doors and run or scream in the halls.

12. pwp-coverge

pwp-coverge Well-Known Member

Its funny but i dont realized what your "twin" tyler has to do with it
    and yah its probably funnier if you did it

pwp,