Worlds Apart

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by Beserk_Godzilla, Sep 1, 2009.

1. Beserk_Godzilla

Beserk_Godzilla Well-Known Member

It's my current. :D

2. Strykor

Strykor Well-Known Member

Lalala let us see what e got there.
    At first the text is not so nice. It directly jumps into my eye. So I do not concentrate on the render,
    maybe you can make it smaller and less "attractive", less strong, soft light or something.
    Then I would suggest you to add a border. For a b/w signature it is always nice, since the background of
    planetrenders is pretty dark this would help.
    If you really wanted to create a b/w signature why do you have some brown parts at the left of the render? between the hand at the head.
    If it should ve been a "special effect" remove it. or make more effects colorful, this is your choice.

The light source seems not natural because you took a kinda small brush which is very seeable. I would've instead taken some 200-300px brush.
    Try that out the next time.

The background has flow and depth, it is all very nice, I like the effects at his na.d
    The whole left side looks pretty smooth and nice, good depth, good flow, nice dots and so on.
    The right side looks too messy. If you really want the render in the foreground this kills it.
    Also, on the right of the render it seems like the background has some vertical line there, where the background suddenly changes
    and then, under the "R" of apart, again. By the way, the c4d you put under the "R" does not fit in the concept.

:) Good luck. :] Let us see what the others say.

3. ep0cx

ep0cx Well-Known Member

I see a floating head with no color.

4. birdunit

birdunit Well-Known Member

Render should pop more. Looks LQ. Sharpen it or make it less blurry.
    Light source is too strong takes the eyes away from everything else.
    Brown stuff is odd, i would take that out.

5. Beserk_Godzilla

Beserk_Godzilla Well-Known Member

Lol thanks guys. I have no idea how the brown stayed in there, since I applied the image and put a b+w gradient map on it. thats really strange.