World Of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Fusic, Aug 25, 2008.

1. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

Level faster, geez.

Then again, my DK was only like 24 hours behind the world first when I hit 80...

It is hard to believe people are still leveling their new mains / former mains when I have 4 full sets of ilvl 213 gear (really 2 sets with optional dual wield / 2 hander equips).

2. Epic Flux

Epic Flux Well-Known Member

Realm: Gul'dan
    Faction: Horde
    Level: 50
    Character: Lithowolf

I just got hacked actually. Lost most of my gear, luckily blizzards insanely fast (not) support team finally have me my stuff back XD Still didn't get my 1000 gold back yet. God damn gold sellers snaked me <_<

3. Papermache

Papermache Well-Known Member

Realm: Ysondre
    Faction: Alliance
    Characters: Mithrandire, Morídín, Chewbocca, Animaliac

4. pwnzor

pwnzor Senior Member

You must masturbate a LOT.

Leveling my old main after got sick of mage.

name: Saura
    faction: Alliance
    realm: Elune
    class: Druid

and when transfers open up

name: Estala
    faction: Alliance
    realm: Blackrock <3

5. dementia

I do masturbate a lot, but thats because I have an extremely high sex drive that requires me to orgasm 5-8 times a day. I also have a girl over 3-4 days every week.

Primarily to popular belief, individuals who achieve raid firsts and compete for raid firsts aren't basement dwellers... well not all of them. A few of my guildies are like that... but most of them work 8 hours a day, have some form of social life (be it going out with guildies for drinks, dating, etc.).

6. pwnzor

pwnzor Senior Member

I know this. I was referring more to the fact you brag A LOT :)

7. dementia

You must not have been very active at all until recently if you are just now noticing that.

I am one of the biggest assholes and egocentric pricks you will find, in the real world or online. I will say I tend to keep it a bit less evident in RL though.

8. pwnzor

pwnzor Senior Member

Yea I was more of a lurker, didn't read much of the general/spam areas.. But I just started a principle of design course, so thought I may as well be a bit more active. Although not as active as K3VR, he managed to bust out like 500 posts in 3 days :S

btw I think if you wanna keep a girl going "3-4 times a week" you'd have to hide it a bit IRL lol :P

Anywoo, thread derailment, back to topic at hand.

9. dementia

Girls find confidence extremely sexy, especially the types of girls up for one night stands.

If you want to get an older girl, you act more mature, but again, if you are a sissy boy they will lose interest quickly. Being the asshole I am with the confidence I have works greatly in my favor when it comes to getting what I want from women (see? There's some more ego / confidence for you).

10. Shaggy

Shaggy Administrator Staff Member

Damn you guys are really into WoW. I am scared if I started I wouldn't get anything else done and turn out like how everyone else did on Southpark ;)

11. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

3 of my friends, who never touched the game have suddenly decided to start playing. So the temptation to come back just got upped significantly...

And another of my friends, ex-70 like myself, also thinking of starting again. Bleh! I might just bite the bullet, start again and come back.

However, on the earlier note, not all active high-level raiders are basement-dwellers as Dem said. I raided Sunwell Plateu a number of times pre-WotlK and the raiding itself really didn't play havoc on my life, it's the playing outside of the raiding that does.

12. dementia

To be fair, your guild didn't down Kil'Jaeden or M'uru until after the major nerf on them, they weren't exactly cutting edge.

Doesn't reflect on the point though, just even in guilds like mine which are amongst the top 10 guilds in the world only a handful of them are the basement dweller 40 year olds who haven't been on a date in their life.

13. pwnzor

pwnzor Senior Member

And which top 10 guild would you be in sur?

I'm guessing not a famous guild like Ensidia / DnT (Although they arn't top 10 anymore) / EJ (although they arn't top 10 either)

14. dementia

It is DnT, and actually they are as I didn't mean top 10 world, but top 10 US. The #1 US Horde guild is #13 in the world.

I started with CUTIES ONLY (#6 US Horde - #18 US) on Kil'Jaeden and transferred from there to Death and Taxes (#3 US Horde - #10 US) on Blacrock. I was initially accepted in my low 70s to DnT, but they stated they couldn't offer me a full time raid position until their DK situation was under control because they have so many DK rerolls. After month and a half they had it under control and said they could offer me a full time position so obviously I took it. Currently pulling top 10 DPS by www.wowmeteronline.com on nearly every fight except where my spec doesn't work well (sapphiron for example), however for whatever reason they don't use our WWS to place me on the boards... my last patchwerk parse was 6100 DPS.

Fusion and Exodus raid too early for my schedule or I would apply there.

15. pwnzor

pwnzor Senior Member

Atleast you play on a decent server. BG9 ftw