World Of Warcraft

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by [Skyline., Nov 29, 2006.

1. [Skyline.

[Skyline. Senior Member

Does anyone play on Azgalor? I just want to know, because I just started playing (level 11 Gnome Warlock) and I need some help starting off :).

I would also know of some goodies that would bring me in their guild.

Would be nice to know,
    Craig

2. Wii.fubu

Wii.fubu Well-Known Member

I.Hate.Gnomes

but na, i play on crushridge :D

3. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

Warlocks should have 0% problem. They are the second best soloers in the game (right behind hunters, actually, pretty far behind).

Also, alot of GR people play on the server Hellscream, horde side (logicaly, myself, andrew, broken, chop, mar, eclipse, and a few others, im sure).

4. [Skyline.

[Skyline. Senior Member

Well, I just started playing and have no clue what I am doing really. Its hard for me to do quests, and hard for me to solo...Although I am starting to get the hang out it, and I just got my little Imp :)

5. Wii.fubu

well, creating a warlock as your first char isnt really a good idea.

sure its ok, nothing wrong with the class, but they aren't as easy to level as the other classes.

i suggest making a mage/hunter/rogue, these are easy classes to level, also great to make gold with them (which you'll need later on).

every class is good at pvp, hunters mages and rogues are getting their buffs etc within the next patch (also in burning crusade expansion).

just my oppinions.

i have 60 sham, rogue, hunter, mage and warlock.

6. canvasch

canvasch Well-Known Member

moonrunner is the best server :P
    well.. the server all my friends play on..

7. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

My first class was a warlock, and it has worked fine for me. Since then ive made a hunter, mage, rogue, and all the others, but ive only stuck to the previous 3.

Hunters and Mages IMO are the easiest classes to use and level and solo (mages not so much solo, but they level incredible by farming lower levels with AoE when you have rested bonus and your grinding).

Every class being good at PvP? I would have to highly disagree. Warriors are HUGELY inferior in PvP, and most aspects of PvE, fury spec or not, as are palidans. They are great backups, but you wont see a palidan kiling anything anytime soon lol (and its not hard to kill a pally, most of them are stupid and will bubble a rank 1 spell and then you can generally continue kiting and rank 1 casting until they oom and then you bust out the big boys).

Mages are great starters. Tailor/Enchanter, starting class, and AoE farming will make you a buttload in the end. It takes alot of money to level enchant and buy all the recipes, but once you get there, you will be making so much money, same goes for Tailor, and both professions compliment eachother very well (my warlock is a Tailor/Enchant, and its been the easiest class I have to make money on).

8. Wii.fubu

warriors aren't inferior in pvp at all, infact, i forgot to even mention i have a warrior.

1v1 vs mages, shadow priests, etc, they have really no chance..

get a PVP group, and its changed. they can then be unstoppable with the amount of heals, armor and hitpoints they have. mine isnt that good, just uses TuF and PVP gear, ---- from ZG.. but even healers aside, "some" hunters, rogues, etc can be quite easy kills..

paladins aren't very good at pvp, i can agree. wait till the next patch when warriors turn crap and paladins turn good. ive had some crit me for 1.4k, 2-3 times in one stun. they're very strong now.

but yeah, saying warriors aren't good is extremely idiotic. even prot warriors with thunderfury (yes the legendary weapon) are hard to take down.. lower damage obviously, but fast and are able to take alot of damage. Even mages who are hitting for 2.2k frostbolt crits.

9. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

someone needs to get laid.

10. Wii.fubu

i have a warrior too!

but yeah, ive only gotten laid once : /

but assuming ui play WoW too, once u know how to level - things are much more simple. sold the acc for 850 dollars. which is cheap mind u.. to a friend.

bought wii with it :D

11. Jay

Jay Well-Known Member

lol yeah.

i have a 60 huntard & 50 mage though

12. .Shady

.Shady Well-Known Member

This game messes with your mind run now!! :P

13. [Skyline.

[Skyline. Senior Member

On topic, does anyone play Azgalor?

14. eBay

eBay Active Member

Am gonna get an account there :D

15. swifty0

swifty0 Well-Known Member

No, sorry, I play Norgannon

I have a lvl 36 lock it was my 1st and it turned out great. And the whole taloring and inchanting combo is a great one. But yes, they are kinda hard to lvl