World Cup '06

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by BetaMerc, Jun 26, 2006.

1. craggyp

craggyp Well-Known Member

ok, you have spain in the quarters, that was a bit presumptuous considering france just eliminated them. better re-arrange the options and next time, don't count your chickens ^_^

2. HOOD PROPHET

HOOD PROPHET Well-Known Member

say goodbye to sapin boys and girls, can france vs brazil will sure be a good game

3. Blackadder

Blackadder Well-Known Member

What a great game. I'm especially glad Zidane got a goal, considering he is retiring after this.

4. BetaMerc

BetaMerc Well-Known Member

Walk in the Street, go to the sewer, go down, to t
    it was a hell of a game, now next game between France and brazil , along w/ Argentina agaist Germany, Great games coming up :D

5. Matador

Matador Well-Known Member

im goin 4 argentina... they have a GREAT team.

i just have 1 question, who actually thinks ronaldinho is as good as they say? anyone watching him play? he sucks at defending and i know hes a 10 and hes job is to pass the ball and make plays but hes not doin so much... there are many players better than him.

now i wanna c brazil vs. france, finaly brazil is playin a real team... lol

6. DeathAura

DeathAura Well-Known Member

cant wait for brazil vs france... its gna be a gr8 game

7. FiReWaLL

FiReWaLL Well-Known Member

Can wait til' Friday morning, Germany and Argentina.

8. BetaMerc

oh man oh man, i cant wait for the finals then :P

9. BabyLeo

BabyLeo Well-Known Member

@Caje47 Ok so just so you know, second goal wasn't offside, it was the third that was the one by Ze Roberto and it was clearly offside, 2nd goal was questionable but after replaying it 5 times on my DVR I assure it wasn't offside. But Ghana did play a kick ass game, I feel sorry for them that they got pitted against Brazil, any other team and they would've won. And Zidane isn't retiring, he's simply gonna stop playing, he's only gonna play for Real Madrid from then on, unless I'm mistaken and he's changed his mind since I last checked. But anyways for finals I'm gonna say Germany and Brazil, because Argentina is def. out because Germany has home turf, which will make them hard to beat in finals for Brazil, who knows they might even win it. Brazil has alot of potential and great players, and if your saying that they haven't showed it, go look up the 8-2 victory they had, I forget who it was against but that sure tells a hella lot if they won 8-2. As far as England is concerned, I give them till the semi finals at the most, that's if they can beat Brazil in their next match.

@MaTaDoR Ronaldinho is a great player, the only reason you don't see him do anything, is because lately they've been rarely giving him the ball, but the few time he recieves it he does something good with it. And as for you "real team" comment. Brazil has faced real teams, hell Ghana is probably one of the best teams they've faced so far, so don't get too ----y about France, I love Zidane and all, but his team isn't all that great.

As for the refs. has anyone lately noticed that the world cup refs are idiots? They call stupid fouls, like Italy's penalty kick, and that red card that was called against Ghana, when he was the one clearly fouled. There something about these refs, they're just too trigger happy if you know what I mean.

10. BetaMerc

Thats a sweet reply, but it was offsides. In all (spanish/english) channels , they say it was offsides, BUT!, they cant do anything cuz we have technology to see if it was offsides, at the moment, it wasnt offsides, cuz the ref had 2 secs to decide or not.

Another thing, i think brazil has less chance then England in to win, but of course this are only our opinions. Brazil has a nice team, Ronaldinho..dont come w/ that, he gets the ball everysingle-minute. In the game agaisnt Ghana, he had the ball every 2 mins. Brazil is making some small mistakes which lately down the road is gonna cost if they dont get their act straight.

hmm.. I doubt Argentina has preassure cuz Germany is the country that they are facing, (i know, im argentinian, but im saying this honestly) , outta all the matches they played, they were calm, they have a good team, so does Germany (dont get me wrong) BUT is going to be a tough match and i honestly say "Let the best one Win". ;)

and BabyLeo, the refs have been taking pot or something, from 16 yellow cards to 4 reds, and ONE hell of bull---- penalty, i gotta agree w/ that :)

Love to all :D

and again, dont get me wrong for anything i say here, this are just my opinons :P

11. BabyLeo

Nicely stated about the refs, yea they are smokin something, also I do recall it being 19 yellow cards, could be my mistake. I still say that the second goal wasn't offside, but hey thats my opinion.

12. Lennox

Lennox Well-Known Member

Most likely brazil will win.

But im rooting for italy or portugal

13. BetaMerc

most likely? just booo Brazil, it helps :P

14. Coolguy

Coolguy Well-Known Member

THANK YOU i dont think it was offsides even if it was they still would of won

IT will be Brazil vs Germany just watch

15. BabyLeo

Yea it is clear that it's gonna be Brazil vs. Germany but hey people could still hope ^_^ Personally I want Portugal to make it, but it's basically impossible.