Working Out Again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by THC + K00lAid, Jul 25, 2008.

1. THC + K00lAid

THC + K00lAid Well-Known Member

OK guys,

I'm about to start working out again as of today, need to lose a couple of pounds before school starts...

I have weights, 2 legs and arms and a full day.

any advice?, I don't want to do all that diet bull----.

2. Prince Zainx

Prince Zainx The Dark Prince

I thought you didn't have any arms or legs....
    haha j/k

You don't really need weights or anything...those heavy weights help you get stronger .. though everyone should use them once in a while :)
    Get on a treadmill and run for about 45 min. Cardio everyday on high intensity. That will help you get better Cardiovascular vise, and also will shed off pounds like crazy if you do it every single day!!
    Other than that once you finish the Cardio after 45 min. then go out and stretch all your arm, legs, neck, hip, abs muscles as much as you can, that way they won't be feeling cramped up after the run.

If you want to tone yourself up while working out, I would suggest that you do Cardio, and after Cardio hit the GYM if you don't want to use dumbels (in this case you have some weights), then do Bicep Curls, Dumbbell Flies, Chest Press, Bench Press (if you got a bench and good amount of weight around 90-200pounds), Leg Press, Regular Pushups, Diamond Pushups / Military, and there are plenty more exercises you can do to tone up before school starts in about a month or so. Just make sure that you take a day or two off from working out, and while working out use different variations and different weights to make your muscles go crazy, hence they will work more and get stronger. It takes anywhere from 18-22 hours for your muscles to calm down so you can work one muscle group twice or three times a week without loosing a day in the middle.

I am doing this for the past week and I have lost about 15-20 pounds and gained a huge amount of arm muscles and still going :)..

If you want more tips and tricks do ask. I got plenty that are helping me right now and I can probably shred some off to you!

Zain

3. THC + K00lAid

do you have some examples of some of these exercises? No dieting right?

4. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

Hmm i think xlink is pretty good with this sort of stuff, pm him and ask :)

(sure its him anyway lol)

5. Prince Zainx

I have some .pdf files that I used to get my routine started and on the road.
    I can probably send you those :)

They helped me a lot as now I have a bigger chest (than all of my friends), Arms that are getting big and ripped (will be in a month or so :eek:), Abs that are beginning to form into a 6 pack though you can see 4 atm ... and legs that are getting stronger :). I am feeling much better after I started to work out one and a half month ago!

Dieting well it is not needed but it always helps to eat lots of veges, chicken meat (without the fat part), and about 3-5 meals a day with snacks every hour or so :)

I have been doing that and it works great!
    -Zain

6. Sniper001

Sniper001 Legen-wait for it-dary!

Check out Anthony Ellis, google him. I think there are some free PDF's/tips available on his website.
    If you want the full version of his e-book, it will cost you. The book consists of 2 sections (both in regards to gaining muscle). The first part is for skinny people who cannot seem to gain weight and gain muscle, the second is for people who want to loose weight and gain muscle. For each section there are diets (with examples) and routines that should be practiced (very detailed descriptions + pictures). I currently own it, it's a lot of material to learn but it will answer all of your questions and more in regards to working out. Hope it doesn't sound like I'm advertising, he's very famous lol. I'm just a firm believer in his material.

Eat more egg whites, you should be consuming 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight. (I am roughly 150 pounds, so I eat 150 grams of protein a day.) You may notice that this is hard to do, so purchase whey protein (buy in bulk, its cheaper) and eat lots of eggs. If you feel that by eating you are limiting vitamins/minerals, take multivitamin pills, drink orange juice with calcium + vitamin D inside of it.) Those are just some things I could think of from the top of my head that I do personally. Do lots of cardio, weights won't help you if you are trying to loose weight (as much)...

7. THC + K00lAid

Zainx, send files in pm ^_^,

im about to google Anthony Ellis in a minute.

8. Tushar

Tushar Well-Known Member

iso leg excersizes i have chicken legs >.<

9. Prince Zainx

Where do you buy your whey protein? Also what multivitamins you taking Snipe? I tried to go on them but never really got to it.

10. &lt;HITMAN

&lt;HITMAN Well-Known Member

I like how this Has more views than My topics
    Workout Every OTHER day so ur muscle particals can re-build if u workout everyday u wont get any bigger

11. Prince Zainx

Well work out around 30 - 36 hours after your current work out, that gives plenty of time for muscles to rebuild :lol:
    ...My coach told me that ;)

12. nitrx

nitrx Well-Known Member

dont do cardio, do high intensity interval training, you burn calories over the course of 24-48 hours if combined with the right resistance training

google it

13. Sheik

Sheik Well-Known Member

Play tennis! It's soooo good for helping you get in shape and lose weight, trust me on that one. :P

Or if you want to use your weights, then go light weight with high repetitions. Low/High helps build a bit more muscle than lifting high weight, because you "tear" more muscle fibers. Also, bigger muscles burn more fat and look better!

14. THC + K00lAid

heart beating fast.....tired....... huhuhuhu

15. re4p3r1

re4p3r1 Active Member

just working out will barely give you results, you gotta eat right too and not watch tv all day