Women

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kingcraigj, Sep 11, 2006.

1. imported_SOSO

imported_SOSO Well-Known Member

Don't you think I know that did you see me type in females don't do any of thoses things NO I said LESS learn to read.

2. UV Graphix

UV Graphix Well-Known Member

you cant say what it would be like if women ruled and seeing how women do the exact same crimes as men do; it makes your post a fantasy opinion and your loic is narrow minded

3. Logicaly

Logicaly Senior Member

Lets not turn yet another thread into fighting guys. Behave, or im going to close this one too.

4. UV Graphix

UV Graphix Well-Known Member

Ok since women are so much better pleae tell me how women would make it better; If women ruled.

5. imported_SOSO

imported_SOSO Well-Known Member

LoGiCaLyImPaIrEd I just PM you and I am not the one calling others bitches.

6. spartan117

spartan117 Senior Member

lol, you can't be serious. My high school, fights among guys can be bad, but fights between two girls are crazy. Waiting for the bus after school today, two girls started fighting. I barely saw it, but I saw one girl come up holding three of the other girl's braids. It can get pretty crazy. They are always clawing each other and ripping each others' hair out. The guys seem to think about the consequences more, at least at my school. This doesn't necessarily apply to everyone, but I've seen some pretty ferocious girls out there. And about the sports thing, I play volleyball, soccer and tennis, but I'm not very good at them, and I prefer football and basketball. Heck, I joined the cheerleading team for a day, just because my friend said you can get girls easy if you're a male cheerleader. To tell the truth, it didn't work, but it was fun for the day.

7. RikkuFox FTW

RikkuFox FTW Well-Known Member

You call me a dumbass, I call you a bitch. Go figure, eh?

8. gh0stz

gh0stz Well-Known Member

and the logic behind this is...?

9. aznramenboi

aznramenboi Well-Known Member

lol, yeah. i know. i guess i just wanted to emphasize it =]

10. DiabloDj1

DiabloDj1 Well-Known Member

Cuz guys dont want to go in girls sports..

and if this planet was ruled by either just men or just women, it wouldnt last long.. no reproduction= quick extinction

11. powergirl16

powergirl16 Well-Known Member

If a guy wants to play a girl sport he can, and likewise for girls. Limiting someone based on gender in any area of life is just wrong. While women may not be as physically built doesn't make us any less capable, and just because males are built to withstand greater physical endurance doesn't mean they can't participate in activities generally considered to be only 'female'.

And really, we can't say what the world would be like if women ruled it until it happened. While I would like to believe there would be less violence and crime, we won't know until women can/choose to become more active in politics and diplomacy.

I don't necessarily say that everyone should be a woman and the world would be better, because men have made contributions as well, but we could spend our entire lives arguing it and never come to a definite decision. But I will in no way limit myself or others based on something as trivial as gender or the social conditioning we are all subject to of what is 'appropriate' for men and women.

This discussion topic is equal to that which occurs very often across gaming forums concerning if men and women are equal on the gaming platform, and all the issues that concern that. Everyone will have their opinion and none will technically be right or wrong, only opinions that violate that defined lines set by law.

12. kendogirl72

kendogirl72 Active Member

Dude! Women are backstabbing, terrible, hateful creatures. I would know. If women ruled the world, it'd probably be more violent than it already is. If you think women are "peaceful", then you don't know women (which probably makes you a man, or you're a woman that's lying).

13. .entropy

.entropy Senior Member

they caught me ridin durty. :<

14. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

Sorry Diablo but i have to disagree with this statement:

'and chicks dont really fight much, they like, pull hair and claw at eachother..but thats all really.'

That is so untrue, not all women claw, pull hair, scratch and all that bollocks. I myself certainly dont do that, i fight like a bloke to be honest. If i was out playing when i was younger and someone started on me and i went in and told my mum, my mum used to tell me i had two options. 1: i either went back out and kicked ---- out of them, or 2: if i didnt my mum would hit me, lol. Well you can guess which one i took, and to be honest it helped both myself and my brother and sisters.

My brother also used to teach me and my younger sister how to fight. Basically what im trying to say is that not all women are like that and ---- me loads of women know how to fight. I laugh at girls who pull my hair when im fighting, they could swing me around on it if they could and i would still laugh at them. If you are going to fight, you may aswel fight properly and not like some little bitch.

Oh and just to let you know, ive had more fights with lads than i have with girls, reason being, there were more lads who i knew outside and inside of school who thought just because they were lads they could beat and do whatever they wanted to girls, well it just proved them wrong because they got ----ed up by a girl.

People shouldnt judge people because of their sex, yes men are better built than women, yes they can withstand more than a woman, but what i will say is not ALL women.

I agree with what powergirl16 wrote here:

'Limiting someone based on gender in any area of life is just wrong. While women may not be as physically built doesn't make us any less capable, and just because males are built to withstand greater physical endurance doesn't mean they can't participate in activities generally considered to be only 'female'.'

15. madmav

madmav Well-Known Member

You learn well child.