Women

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by kingcraigj, Sep 11, 2006.

1. miracleGFX

miracleGFX Well-Known Member

I don't believe it would, even though this is a completely off topic reason we need men for reproduction or the world would end. :eek:

2. kingcraigj

kingcraigj Well-Known Member

guys im just highlighting a point, if you look back in history, women have never really done any fighting, and still dont. ok there might be women in the armed forces, but they wont be on the front line.

the only woman i can think of who could be called agressive in history, would be joan of arce :P

im not syaing that all us men chop off out man hoods, im just saying maybe we should take a leaf out of the womans books.

make love not war!!!!

3. SomeThingCreepy

SomeThingCreepy Well-Known Member

If my wife wants to get a job and make a living for the family, I'd be happy to stay home. But, women are more incined to stay with the kids. I'd love it not to have to do anything for the rest of my life.

Plus, women get full body orgams, those lucky duckies...

4. RikkuFox FTW

RikkuFox FTW Well-Known Member

Okay, a few things.

Obviously YOU don't know your history. Read up on the Rose Wars. France was led by a woman into battle, because she claimed to see visions. She was beaten, quite easily, but non-the less was a general of sorts.

Ever see the movie G.I Jane? Of course, this is only a movie, but it's realistic. Women are on the front lines, not as many as men, but they ARE on the front lines.

5. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

Women fight just as much as men, like RikkuFox said, when a man and a woman are given the chance to fight on the front line they are both as likely to go for it.

6. Logicaly

Logicaly Senior Member

Woman do fight on the front line. What about all the woman that fought in the civil war? Or the woman overseas right now fighting as well.

There have been lots of woman in history, to fight on the front line. The ONLY thing in the military woman dont do, is submarines.

7. Cloacal.Kiss

Cloacal.Kiss Well-Known Member

see: soccer. tennis. volleyball. cheer leading.

lol.

8. RikkuFox FTW

That statement is slightly flawed. Generally, women did not fight in the Civil War, and were respectfully not shot at, because they were mainly nurses. If they did go and fight, they did it by lieng about their gender.

9. Symbolic

Symbolic Well-Known Member

Yea...about the whole thing men are "matcho" then women, ever read those serial killers that are women. They've done like 10x worse than a man has done...fudging creepy...

10. RikkuFox FTW

That isn't neccisarily true either. However, women are more evil, my GF goes ballistic on me sometimes...I wouldn't fight her, but I'd swing at just about any male...lol...>_>...

11. Symbolic

Symbolic Well-Known Member

Same with my GF...she'll get mad and yeah...aggersive...>_<

12. RikkuFox FTW

We need women, just as much, if not more. Because the reproduction system works mainly in their body.

13. Miss Shorty G

Miss Shorty G Well-Known Member

im a girl yes.

about the sports thing

i know for a fact about 4 guys tried out for our girls volleyball team and didnt make it (because the suck) and that 2 girls tried out for the guys football team, and actually made it, (JV) but after they made it they didnt want to play, they just wanted to prove a point

anybody can do what ever they want, i thought about joining the national guard, i play soccer, almost a black belt in taekwondo, i design gfx, i play xbox, and im a computer geek, sooo i pretty much defeat most stereotypes and im def. not ugly haha

i just wanted to say that

lets here your life story? lol

14. Cloacal.Kiss

Cloacal.Kiss Well-Known Member

pix plz.

oh wait. girls don't exist on the internet. :]

15. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

^ Stupid boy *tut, tut*

As Logic has stated about a million times already, women do fight on the front line, there are many women in the forces now and many that are fighting at this time.

Back in the 'old' days, women were not allowed to do mens work, why? Because they were ignorant ----s, they were biased and sexcist. Men thought that us women should be in the kitchen and looking after our children, that was our 'job' back in the day until women fought for their rights.

Women were considered naturally weaker than men, squeamish, and unable to perform work requiring muscular or intellectual development. In most preindustrial societies. Domestic chores were relegated to women, leaving 'heavier' labor such as hunting and plowing to men. This ignored the fact that caring for children and doing such tasks as milking cows and washing clothes also required heavy, sustained labor. But physiological tests now suggest that women have a greater tolerance for pain, and statistics reveal that women live longer and are more resistant to many diseases.

Strength isn't a determinent factor in how well you play a certain sport. It's more agility, speed and stamina. Not every man is stronger than the average woman, just as not every woman is weaker than a man. Women can be just as atheletic and physical as men and they are just as capable as guys in sports, regardless of the particulars.

Don't generalize and stereotype people because of their sex or race.

Ok ive finished rambling now, lol.