Women. Discuss.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by diverseartist, Jan 19, 2008.

1. diverseartist

diverseartist Well-Known Member

A store that sells new husbands has opened in New York City, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:
    You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!
    So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1 - These men Have Jobs.
    She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2 - These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.
    'That's nice,' she thinks, 'but I want more.'
    So she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.
    'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.
    She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.
    'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!'
    Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5 - These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.
    She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6 - You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please. Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.

PLEASE NOTE:
    To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a New Wives store just across the street.

The first floor has wives that love sex.

The second floor has wives that love sex and have money and like beer.

The third, fourth, fifth and sixth floors have never been visited.
    <_<

2. frozendemon

frozendemon Well-Known Member

Lol? What the hell? what is this suppose to mean? im confused

3. White Tiger

White Tiger Well-Known Member

Basically, the woman kept going up a level to find the next best man. She never stops and takes what she has infront of her.

4. ShneakySquirrel

ShneakySquirrel Well-Known Member

pwnt.

5. DominicGabriel

DominicGabriel Well-Known Member

Haha well that is definitely interesting. Came into this thread expecting something a little different :tongue:

6. Undertow

Undertow Senior Member

thats awesome

7. Mortified Penguin

Mortified Penguin Senior Member

And true.

8. RagnaroK

RagnaroK Senior Member

HAAHAHH THAT WAS AWESOME :D - Ok I'm going to have to save that one :).
    -----

Whilst I do that - i also found this - why Men are Better Than Women :D - Enjoy. [No sexual bias / women-hate intended.]

------------

We know it feels good to be male. But just what is it? Here's to exploring the clear advantages the superior sex have.

1. Start with the obvious - we can take a leak standing up. One word: convenience. Plus, who wants to sit on a public crapper?

2. Our chromosome arrangement is much better. Who wants to be XX, when you can be XY? After all, we put the XY in seXY.

3. Kids are important and lovable, sure. But I sure as hell don't want one of the things growing inside me, and then bursting out of my...areas.

4. The once-a-month problem? We're better off without it, no doubt.

5. We are bigger, stronger, faster and cleverer. I don't recall it being 'Mrs Einstein', or 'Miss Armstrong' (as in Lance). To prove this point - who would win if the Men's Tennis No.1 and Women's No.1 played? I'll let your laughter tell its own story as you imagine a WOMAN beating Roger Federer.

6. We have penises, and they are great.

7. Sex. Makes girls sluts, and men studs. Awesome.

8. Getting ready to go out. When it takes 20 mins WITH shower and everything, and not 4 hours, it actually leaves some time in your life to do things.

9. We do not require handbags, which are inconvenient and unnecessary, when we go places. Nobody even knows what's in those things anyway.

10. Our taste in movies is far superior. None of this 'Notting Hill' or 'Bridget Jones' stuff. Proper films are clear to see, like Gladiator, and Bond films.

11. According to the Bible, women were created as an afterthought. I'm pretty sure that's what it says, anyway.

12. Some real science now. As a rule, we have better 3D perception, hand-eye coordination and more refined motor skills, and are therefore better as visual-spatial activites. These include driving, manual tasks, working with computers, intricate jobs, mentally planning, and pretty much everything else. Women say they're better with emotions and stuff like that, but that's just because no one can prove that.

13. As a great man once said: "In Kazakhstan we say, God, man, horse, dog, then woman, then rat." This, I believe, is a dogma that is spreading to most countries now.

I'll stop there, though I could go on.
    After all, it is MANkind. Hell, they named our race after us, and that makes us cool.

9. Dreamery

Dreamery Well-Known Member

That was funny. ^_^
    And so was the last section after it. :P

What Ragnarok found was pretty humorous too. :)

10. astrostar49

astrostar49 Well-Known Member

Some women just seem to be really shady in my opinion sometimes. "Indecisive" if you will. Or if you have a falling out with a girl, sometimes they might give you the "silent treatment", and when you try to confront the person to solve the problem they just ignore it, don't speak to you, and or run away from the problem. And I think that running away from a problem is the worst thing you can do in terms of solving it.

11. .Immortal

.Immortal Well-Known Member

Haha true for both posts xD

12. Mortified Penguin

Mortified Penguin Senior Member

Rag, that was awesome.

13. Nasuul

Nasuul Well-Known Member

I would find it so much more amusing if it was not so disgustingly accurate...

14. .Bao

.Bao Well-Known Member

I love this thread. LOL :D

15. Hadouken

Hadouken Well-Known Member

lolz