Wolverine

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by ohellboyo, Dec 12, 2010.

1. ohellboyo

ohellboyo Well-Known Member

Hey just a quick one i put together to teach my misses as she wants to learn :P
    Any pointers to improve please share still working on my font style as i find thats the hardest bit of making signature in my eyes haha
    [​IMG]

2. Nasuul

Nasuul Well-Known Member

okay great smudged tag mate, however there are a few things you can do to improve it greatly.

1. Up the brightness and contrast of the tag. Right now its very very dull. Layer>Adjustment layer>Brightness and contrast.

2. Be mindful of the light source of your focal point (aka the wolvy render in this one). See how the light hits the top of his head and shoulders? From this you can take that the light must be coming from above and behind slightly to the right of him.

3. You have two elements in your signatures. Foreground and background. To improve your depth and lighting try and look at bringing an element of the foreground in front of the render.

To improve this piece i would soft round brush some light color straight in over the render for the light source, then play with the blending options and erasing it until it worked. Even just lowering the opacity of your foreground lighting.

So yeah hope my cnc helps.

3. ohellboyo

ohellboyo Well-Known Member

Nice one mate thanks for the tips of improven i will get on it right away :P