[ Wip ] Artisticrevolution

Discussion in 'Website Design and Coding' started by Psvertjuh, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Psvertjuh

Psvertjuh NotYourMonkeyNotYourRobot

Just began on this, any suggestions and critics on anything is highly apreciated, I don't give ---- if it's hars or anything, I just want to know what to improve, please do not post in here with "It sucks" or "Could be better". I want to know what to improve

[​IMG]

As I said it's a WIP, banner needs some more work I think, and the content must be placed already, but what do you think about what's done so far?

2. Chakka

Chakka Well-Known Member

Nice colour scheme, works well together. Its a little hard to really critique something that has so little on it though. Right now I'm not liking the background, just feels a bit messy, but if there was more (which I realise their will be) going on in the page that might not be an issue. Your nav bar looks ok, text is pretty good but I dont like how its all seperated, doesnt end in line with the banner and they could be more detailed. Right now I'd say it definitely has potential.

3. Snowy

Snowy Well-Known Member

It's pretty dark... I think the navigation could use some work, right now it seems a bit basic compared to your banner... And speaking of your banner, it looks pretty blank. I mean, all it really has is a C4D render.

Keep workin on it! Templates take mucho time.