What's Your Favorite Weapon?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cheatsmaster, Apr 5, 2008.

1. J-G

J-G Well-Known Member

paint ball guns FTW

2. cheatsmaster

cheatsmaster Gotta Catch 'Em All!

I don't know what a paint ball gun is. Sorry I'm newb. :D

3. Prayer350z

Prayer350z Well-Known Member

Im going to do it this way:

Handgun: Desert Eagle or Colt44
    Power Weapon:Shotgun - I love the pump action
    Sword/Knife: Knife , I love throwing them at things lol

4. FantaZy2

FantaZy2 Well-Known Member

I whore the sniper in gears alot.

I love the torque bow in gears.

But real weapons ... I dont really know. Prolly an atomic bomb like above post haha

5. FantaZy2

FantaZy2 Well-Known Member

Paintball gun is a ... you got it - A gun that shoots small blobs of paint.

6. Nasuul

Nasuul Well-Known Member

9 years of martial arts under my belt...

So i am very handy with a katana...

However id love to have a couple of wrist punch blades like Lucien uses in underworld...

I have always been one of the fastest and strongest in my town in fighting with my arms...So double blades extending over the back of my hands would kick ass...

7. Undertow

Undertow Senior Member

SPAS-12
    [​IMG]

or
    [​IMG]

8. cheatsmaster

cheatsmaster Gotta Catch 'Em All!

I like shotguns! Nice choice dude. :D Haha. Who do you want to be the first victim of that gun?

9. SM Ciel

SM Ciel Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

10. Undertow

Undertow Senior Member

Hillary Clinton

11. Envy...Me

Envy...Me Active Member

wow well this is gunna be a tough one since i am ex-military i know plenty about guns :) so lets start

one that i own - the GLOCK MODEL 22 .40S&W The Choice Of Most Law Enforcement Officers, Glock has been one of the best handguns for years. they are almost as good as the ak when it comes to putting the firarm through torture, being sand or water.

the smith and wesson SW99, im a fan of the polymer fram pistols if you havent been able to tell. this one comes in 9mm .40S&W or.45acp

now for 2 revolvers,

first off is the taurus RAGING BULL in .454Casull, BEAST one word describes this power packing revolver. it shoots a big stupid ass round and leaves big holes..also comes in .44Mag and .41 Mag

Colt Anaconda, .44 mag/.44 SPL really nice looking gun with wood grips, still packs enough punch as its a .44 as opposed to a .357 or.38, very nice looking solid gun from colt

now for some rifles

being ex-military and all my collection would be complete without a service type rifle, so i got a Bushmaster H-BAR 1-9 twist post ban AR-15 E2S its similar to the M4 thats standard issue primary weapon for the us military, shoots the same .223 (5.56mm) round thats standard ordinace for military wepons.

the new m8 assault rifle. being adopted by the us special foruces and army this is the gun of the future, extremely lightweigh and very futuristic looking. this is gunna be one bad mother when they put it into daily use

now for hunting

FN Model Special Forces .308, from fabrique national, as everyone may know best hunting calibre rifles are usually .308 win or the 30-06 and 30-30. this is very nice gun with 24 inch barell, synthetic stock and very acurate.

now on to the barrett.
    The Model 82A1/M107 series rifle is a rugged, dependable -------automatic rifle. In simple terms, it has earned unmatched respect because it works in battlefield conditions. Our military men and women have depended on over 5,000 Model 82A1/M107 rifles to protect themselves and to protect our freedoms
    Unlike other -------automatic .50 BMG's, the Model 82A1/M107 is completely reliable. Its chamber is chrome plated and dimensioned for both civilian and military ammunition. The extractor and ejector are proven to work under any condition. Close tolerances on all parts and intelligent design allows it to function in all environments. The trigger is appropriate for a battle rifle.

The improved muzzle brake, along with dual barrel springs and a long mainspring design make the Model 82A1/M107 comfortable and fun to shoot. Rapid, accurate fire from its ten round magazine is a breeze.

The Model 82A1/M107 fits in a regular sized carry case. It is transported disassembled as an upper and lower receiver. The rifle is assembled and ready to fire in under a minute by inserting 2 assembly pins through both receivers. Since the scope remains mounted on the upper receiver, the scope zero is maintained. The Model 82A1/M107's M1913 optics rail is elevated 27 MOA to take full advantage of a scope's elevation travel. Emergency iron sights are provided as well.

overall this rifle is a beast, and not just in the video games LMAO, its become the sniper of choice for us and canadian special forces

now for the heavy duty firepower when 30 bullets just isnt enough

m249 SAW this beilt fred machine gun is a monster SAW standing for squad automatic weapon, can litterally saw through stuff pretty easily. holds 100 rounds, the only gun ive seen that rivals this is the m60

and we cant forget the sub machine gun most of you know this class as the tec-9, mac10/11, mp5 although those are nice guns i like this one better

THE HK MP7- shoots a 4.6x30mm round which is larger than the 9mm,.40,and.45acp pistol rounds, this i a sub machine gun that shots a rifle round at VERY high rates of fire, this will be the new choice for law enforcement swat teams very shorty just wait

and last but not lease the shotgun. the gun most youngsters shoot first with their fathers.

personally depending on the use for it a good cheap shotgun would be the mossburg 500 or remington 870. both nice shotguns that are inexpensive.

the italian SPAS 12 guage is a nice shotgun for swat or border patrol use. idk what you would a need a automatic shotgun for hunting or home protection which is why i like my mossburg 500

12. FirebatHero

FirebatHero Well-Known Member

snipers all the way...classic army

13. babykart

babykart Well-Known Member

i love grenades

14. G.S.Design

G.S.Design Senior Member

i lold

I prefer sharp dildos

15. King Damager

King Damager Well-Known Member

Barret Light Rifle .50 - (holds the record for longest sniper kill in combat - Afghanistan by a Canadian at 2560m)