Whatcha Think?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AnythingPink, Jul 20, 2008.

1. dalecyt

dalecyt Well-Known Member

That kind of stuff doesn't happened in places where animals are killed and processed for high end food chains. That happens areas like slaughterhouses for small private parties (which is often times the best product).

For most farm animals its a simple wrangle em to the ground, slice their throat, and wait till they stop squirming, I can't say its painless, but its a quick death. For larger animals in a slaughter house type setting its generally a gunshot straight to the head to the spine, which immediately paralyzes them and they die moments later (horses, cows, etc.). Health regulations and PETA would prevent any truly inhumane ways of killing animals for large profit by means of like slamming them against a wall, kicking them (which actually tenerizes the meat), etc.
    [/b][/quote]

i see what you mean anything pink but i dont think that happens on a large scale, like dem said in high end chains the animals will be killed humanely and quickly, i dont know if youre from the uk and watch the f-word but it showed you how the animal dies in the slaughter house in this case it was a cow it was tranquillized so it didnt feel any pain then it had its throat cut although its a horrible thought its painless for the animal,but yeah dem hit the nail on the head with the organizations.

2. Vitamins

Vitamins Well-Known Member

edit : do you eat salad for all meals nothing else? pure vege right ? no fish or anything at all

3. FirebatHero

FirebatHero Well-Known Member

scientists detected large spikes in neuron activity when they tested people hitting plants...

4. XxCarbinexX

XxCarbinexX Well-Known Member

Well that's what CytoGainer is, you just mix the powder with water or milk.
    Yeah I heard about that too, it was pretty weird.

5. AnythingPink

AnythingPink Well-Known Member

xD no silly.. :lol: I eat stuff like.. Cereal, waffles, veggie sausages for breakfast.. Nah no fish no seafood. However I do still eat eggs which is extremely hard for me to give up. I eat stuff like soy hotdogs, corndogs, and chicken nuggets for lunch.. And for dinner I have pasta mixed with veggies, or stuff like soy burgers, but my fave is pizza from Pizza Hut topped with olives, and green peppers. ^_^ That's just general stuff I eat. Although I don't have that many choices.

I believe I heard something about that. months ago. But don't plants lack a nervous system? :mellow:

6. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

Nervous system isn't necessary to feel pain in other specimens, why would it be necessary in plants? Your comparing everything to humans, we don't have chloroform now do we? Obviously not stating the source of their emotions is chloroform, just that they have things we do not have and lack things we do.

7. nitrx

nitrx Well-Known Member

grow a pair.

just go to the supermarket, buy a new york strip steak, have someone grill it for you and tell me you dont like it.

8. AnythingPink

Very well put.. Makes sense. I'm glad you said what you did in this topic, Dementia. It's always great to hear views from another who is intelligent.

Good news everyone, I felt awesome today. I woke up this morning and was full of energy. However, if I go through another one of these phases where I feel weak, I just may have to go back to incorporating meat into my diet. So I'm going to try eating more and trying to get my proper nutritions to prevent it from happening again. Thanks again, really felt great having others to talk to about this. Made me see that it just may not be such a bad idea to go back to meat.

9. Vitamins

Vitamins Well-Known Member

whats a soy burger?..or sandwich.u should also add A1 steak sauce its important if u eat steak

10. AnythingPink

Well they are burgers primarily made from soy. If has the look and texture of a burger, doesn't exactly taste like the real thing but it's a pretty good substitute.. It's just sometimes I get tired of the soy stuff.. Because I realize I'm eating the same thing, just different texture and look. -_-

11. Red Alert

Red Alert Senior Member

eat what you like just need to balance things out

12. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

A meal isn't a meal unless it involves potatos, beef, and a coca cola.

13. lykos

lykos Senior Member

FQFT

You really should eat more meat, I agree with another of the above comments, go buy a steak. I like mine Rare Plus or Medium Rare (MMMM Blood, You can still taste the Moooo)

14. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

meat is delicious

15. XxCarbinexX

XxCarbinexX Well-Known Member

You guys are making me hungry.