What Stereotype Are You?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Flamey, Jul 22, 2005.

1. Kami

Kami Well-Known Member

Geek: I'm on the internet a lot.
    Skater Punk: I mostly wear skater clothes/shoes/etc.
    Hippie: Cuz of my longer hair. It suits me so shuddup. :P

2. Richter

Richter Well-Known Member

Cause kids thought they could whip my ass and they talked ---- and i beat them up and it makes me feel good i guess. Im not that big but im smart when i fight. Im only 5'7 147 (muscle not fat lol not alot of muscle but good enough) and most people who thought they could beat me up where usually 3 inches taller than me and like 30 pounds heavier.. And then i had random people challenge me sometimes and if i just walked away they would go after my brother the next day at school to make me fight them cause even though i hate my brother i dont let anyone i dont know do ---- to him.

Also fighting isnt that bad if you aint a little weak kid. And i dont think fighting is cool. Ive seen people get seroiusly injured and stuff so that isnt what i call cool. [/b][/quote]
    Wow, it sounds as though you don't have a lot of intelligent people where you live if you have random people challenge you to a fight.

3. WhiT3MisT

WhiT3MisT Well-Known Member

Cause kids thought they could whip my ass and they talked ---- and i beat them up and it makes me feel good i guess. Im not that big but im smart when i fight. Im only 5'7 147 (muscle not fat lol not alot of muscle but good enough) and most people who thought they could beat me up where usually 3 inches taller than me and like 30 pounds heavier.. And then i had random people challenge me sometimes and if i just walked away they would go after my brother the next day at school to make me fight them cause even though i hate my brother i dont let anyone i dont know do ---- to him.

Also fighting isnt that bad if you aint a little weak kid. And i dont think fighting is cool. Ive seen people get seroiusly injured and stuff so that isnt what i call cool. [/b][/quote]
    luckily i dont have that problem, 5 years of kick boxing, 2 years of judo and advanced grapple maneovers.

4. elusive

elusive Well-Known Member

Prep .....................................

5. himster

himster Well-Known Member

I dont know what half of these catagorys mean though.. I dont really fall into any of them.. if I had to choose.. it would be: EMOGEEK.

6. gbregnz

gbregnz Well-Known Member

luckily i dont have that problem, 5 years of kick boxing, 2 years of judo and advanced grapple maneovers. [/b][/quote]
    Boxing > Kick boxing... lol.

Also i live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.. I dont live with the nicest people in my city..

And people dont start fights with me really anymore cause i look smaller but cause of all the crap people say about me and how i beat so and so up cause they hurt my freind.. And then you got freinds standing up for freinds and all that crap happens >.<

7. blacklabelwood

blacklabelwood Well-Known Member

*stares in despise*

8. Kami

Kami Well-Known Member

Umm what is a prep anyways?... :blink:

9. Jam0r

Jam0r Well-Known Member

i am... the "Ghetto Grunger"

(Says others ¬_¬ )

10. Flamey

Flamey Senior Member

I would have to add myself to the firefighter sterotype as well... only cuz you have to be a certain "brand" of person to be one.

Heroic
    Fearless
    Prick
    Jerk

lol....

11. Xerxes

Xerxes Senior Member

F--K Stereotypes!

If i gotta pick anything... I'm of the I hate people who start spam/retarded threads variety.

12. WhiT3MisT

WhiT3MisT Well-Known Member

Boxing > Kick boxing... lol.

Also i live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.. I dont live with the nicest people in my city..

And people dont start fights with me really anymore cause i look smaller but cause of all the crap people say about me and how i beat so and so up cause they hurt my freind.. And then you got freinds standing up for freinds and all that crap happens >.< [/b][/quote]
    lol i live in wisconsin as well ^_^

13. Richter

Richter Well-Known Member

Sounds like a gang town to me.

14. panda_

panda_ Well-Known Member

E-Gangsta*

Hood/hip hop ain there.

15. Flamey

Flamey Senior Member

This is a general discussion... everythiong doesnt HAVE to be graphics oriented here. Grow up and take your bitchy attitude elsewhere...