What Social Group Are You?

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Gav™, May 13, 2006.

1. Gav™

Gav™ Well-Known Member

What social group are you?
    What makes you this way?
    And what expeirences have you had because of your social group?

2. Tenchido

Tenchido Well-Known Member

I really don't think that i fit into any social group. I talk to everyone and could have a comfortable conversation with anyone from any social group.

3. [ED] Aose

[ED] Aose Well-Known Member

Agreed, I just talk to whoever, and if I don't like them I stop talking to them.

4. AndrewR.

AndrewR. Well-Known Member

I am emo-esque but I hang around the 'normal' kids.

Gav™: The lyrics in your sig are to a good song. :D

5. minxette

minxette Well-Known Member

I'm sure you don't know what emo really is, since you're using it to describe people...you simply know MTVs -------ized version of it.

Me, in high school my friends and I were...well, just nuts, really. Between all of us we probably covered every social group in the school, though we all tended to lean towards being artsy and just a bit geeky (though I blew the scales on both of those). We were all a very open group and accepted everyone for who they are (which is good as myself and 4 other people are bisexual, one person was gay, and the rest were straight but didn't really give a damn about our orientation; all of us would flirt wildly with everyone).

6. DemsLover

DemsLover Senior Member

Minxette is correct you MTV emo kids are ridiculous, Its emo-Core.

Not any in particular, if anything Scene/Punk
    I listen to alot of hardcore music so i could also be genrelised thought that.

but if you class yourself as a genre your a joke

7. Sphix

Sphix Well-Known Member

I hang out with my friends, don't matter what music they listen or anything...But those MTV emo kids are really annoying...
    But if u see me walking down the street you'll think: "There's a metalhead coming up" :rolleyes:

8. azn_rebel99

azn_rebel99 Well-Known Member

I really dont have a group to put myself in. I guess you can call me emo somedays cuz i wear band tshirts like deathcab, dashboard, postal service, etc. and you can call me preppy cuz i wear dress shirts and shop at nordstrom. lol

9. TreeFace

TreeFace Well-Known Member

I'm in the group that everyone thinks is funny, but no one really thinks we're worthwhile. We look down upon the popular, preppy, and "gangsta" kids. They all think their better than us.
    As for experiences... just alot of laughs.

10. ThA-ViLLAin

ThA-ViLLAin Well-Known Member

What is a social group lol

11. SomeThingCreepy

SomeThingCreepy Well-Known Member

why don't you describe yourself first?

Me, myself, you would probally think of me as a stoner the first time you see me, well probally the 3rd of 4th times as well... However, after you start to know me, you would realize i am probally the drug free'ist person out there. I have never drank alcohal, never smoked, never done any type of illegal drug, or legal drug in an illegal fashion. During school, if you don't think of me as a stoner, then probally a skater. I do skate a good 2 or 3 times a week, but that's not what i enjoy the most.

Since I was a freshman in high school, I've been doing track and field, and i started working out.

The music i listen to? Punk-HardMetal, and no. not the emo type of punk. like 1980's revolutionized.

Stereotyping people in how they dress, listen to music, sexual preference, and who they hang out with, is wrong. Ever hear about the saying "can't judge a book by it's cover?"

So, I guess I will talk about myself just a little bit more. After school, if I am not with a girl, or my friends, then I am probally on the computer. I do play games competively, so you might as well call me a gamer, I have been qualified for sponsorships with some of the top online teams, but I am not here to brag, since it is an online forum.

So, i hope i covered just about everything you asked for...

12. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

Goth/Rocker/Metalhead...

I personally dont like to classify stereotypes, but if you were to judge me into a stereotype it would more than likely be one of those three if not a mixture.

13. Redeemed

Redeemed Well-Known Member

I'll said I'm more in the Emo type.... I'm too sensitive

14. Totti Barca

Totti Barca Well-Known Member

I'm cool with everyone at my school (except for 3 kids... but those are isolated incidents) and can talk to everyone without it seeming awkward.

Style of dress-wise and music-wise, I guess I'm closest classified as a cowboy.

15. -Lennox-

-Lennox- Well-Known Member

not 1 in particular, i hang out with most people

But mostly
    Jocks
    Brown kids