What Is Life.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by diverseartist, Mar 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diverseartist

diverseartist Well-Known Member

live life

2. SomeThingCreepy

SomeThingCreepy Well-Known Member

Wow threads like this is what really makes me feel more embarrassed I even visit this site. Hell, I suppose its even worse when I am actually going to type this out, and no one is going to read it, instead post their ignorant little one or two line posts saying, "love is to orgasm" or whatever the hell they want to believe. The importance of a community is to actually listen to others and get conversations going within the topic.

Life means a multitude of things to different people. In my opinion, you have to define life in order to decide what it means to you. In my own person definition, life is the process that we go through conscious of our actions and reacting to others. Just plain living is not enough for the majority of people, why would you want to rot away until the day you die? That is absurd. Sit around, climax sexually, eat a McDonald's burger, smoke a cigarette, and do it all over again the next day. That is not fun. Life to me, in the future, must coincide with being knowledgeable and independent. After those two necessities are fulfilled, then I shall move on towards having more achievements and experiences in places outside the normal suburban city life that I have been engulfed in since I was born.

Life means to me the ability to change through setting goals, reaching them, and repeating. This way, when we die, and the beauty of death is about to take us, we will have a sense of accomplishment through a diverse magnitude of photographic memories. What can be better than having a sense of happiness that you had done anything and everything you ever dreamed of doing? All while knowing that it wasn't handed down to you.

Just my 2 cents, and yet I know 99% of the people reading this topic, won't even pay attention to anyone's post besides their own, and the OP.

3. diverseartist

diverseartist Well-Known Member

Bump
    for new peeps/

4. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

Stop bumping old topics....
    Closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.