What Console Should I Get?

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by munajadidab, Jun 26, 2009.

1. i will siu you

i will siu you Well-Known Member

Um if ur referring to only that list than the 360. The wii I have is only played by my dad, the games no offense are garbage. But imo having played all systems the ps3 is the way to go. There is a new bundle pack that recently came out with two of the best games on the system, (killzone 2, metal gear solid 4, and the system) = only $400. Also don't forget blu-ray and free online play. This being my honest opinion, the 360 is a good system, but I find the ps3 tends to have the more unique games that stand out of the crowd, for example, metal gear solid 4 and littlebigplanet. You could consider killzone 2 unique as well due to it having the best graphics any "console" game can offer. Also with uncharted 2, god of war 3, infamous, etc. You have something to look foward to in the future. All I see for the xbox is halo and gears of war. Everything else is shared throughout all consoles so there is really no fight to be had there.

-btw do more research about which system has better power before you make similar mistakes like the people you see before you. The ps3's capability and power is much greater than the xbox 360, however, due to it's difficult development kits provided to the creators of videogames, we haven't been able to see it's abilities at 100%. Just take killzone 2 for example and see the progress that is being made.

2. FuLL4290

FuLL4290 Member

I don't really consider a PSP a console, but I got bored of my PSP (first gen) fast because there wasn't anything good out at the time. There are definitely good games for it out now though. But if I had to choose among the three, I would definitely pick the Xbox. I'm speaking from experience because I have all three systems. Wii is fun up to a certain point. It's very fun with friends, and fun by yourself too with games like Twlilight Princess. The 360 is all around good though, so you can't go wrong with it.

3. FallenAngelVII

FallenAngelVII Well-Known Member

There's a ---- load of people out there who love the exclusives. They made lots of mistakes, but to say it's much worse than the 360 is a bit silly. All in all, it's about the exclusives and that's one thing Sony has done a decent job at keeping up on. Not to say they haven't lost out on more than a few nice exclusives, but the fact remains that they have made up for it. To say Sony hasn't done a decent job at the very least is just ignorant. They most certainly deserve recognition for that.

4. -=117=-

-=117=- Well-Known Member

The Wii should be avoided if you want long-term satisfaction from gaming.

Xbox 360 would bring you the most happiness out of those three.