Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VEXTA, Sep 8, 2005.
Here's what I have:
When in dark:
thats mine a nokia 6610i
i had nokia 6230...but broke it. It was a really wonderful phone, at the time when i bought it it had just come out, it had everything a phone can have. Yes everything.
Now , im thinking of buying nokia 6170.
nice phones guys
Question for everyone
Who has to pay for their own phone?
Meaning the phone itself and monthly?
I paid for the phone and also has to pay bills.
Currently trying to kick my habbit of sms'ing to much.
wooo the one you won is sweett. i got a 3 year old LG =/
Motorola V220, nothing too special. Had to pay $100-something for this
Don't quite have a cell phone yet but I am getting one really soon.
i dnt have a phone yet but i like 2 weeks or 3 my moms is going to buy me this 1
* Nationwide Boost™ Walkie-Talkie
* 4x digital zoom camera
* Boost™ Multi-Media Messaging and Text Messaging
* Boost™ Wireless Web access
* Nationwide Boost™ Digital Cellular
* High-resolution color screen
* GPS Enabled
* Hands-free Speakerphone with Voice-Activated Dialing
* Pre-loaded and downloadable Java® games, wallpaper
* Polyphonic and voice ringtones
* MP3 ringtone support
* 600 entry Phonebook >>>>>>>>>>>
bla bla [email protected]
Nokia 3300, that's what mine looks like, except the background is a pair of lips they don't make them like this anymore, so if I break it I'm screwed and will have to hunt ebay for a new one. I don't like how they look now...I've had mine a year and a half.
i have a cingular plan, and a motorola v551
its a good solid phone, picture/video/bluetooth etc.
I will quote myself ^^^^^^^^^^^
Separate names with a comma.