Wasd+right Trigger Logo Contest

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Soulbishop, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Soulbishop

Soulbishop Well-Known Member

WASD+RT is now holding it's first contest ever a Logo Contest: Design WASD+Right triggers first official logo the prize:
    3rd and 2nd place winners will be announced and posted on the blog.
    First place will be mailed a WASD t-shirt and poster with their logo autographed by WASD and have a post dedicated to them.
    1 entry per person emailed to [email protected] with the subject title being "social network" your display name. Just attach your entry.
    WASD is looking for a logo with 1 of our 2 name WASD+Right Trigger or WASD+RT obviously it should be gaming related please do not use copyrighted material such as character from games or very specific controller designs. The entry can be in Black and White or color if it is in color it must include Red in it's color scheme.
    Contest begins 1-29-10 and ends 3-1-10

2. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

lol

3. watermelonsoup

watermelonsoup las mujeres vampiro

Sir you are far too generous, a t-shirt signed by WASD himself is a priceless item, likely to fetch at least a high 6 figure amount, possibly even something in the 7 figure range. I would give my left testicle for an article such as that. However not the right one, which I am really rather fond of, it seems to be a tad larger than the left, but that's a story for some other time.

4. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

If I entered, and if I won, could you not sign it? It'll be easier to cut up and use to make a pair of socks if there's no scribbles on it.

5. Soulbishop

Ok really I understand you guys don't care just we are launching this blog and our sponsorship dropped us so we had no designs or any of the xtra polish I when i was a bit more active back in the day on this site I could always come here for some help.

6. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

You should completely overhaul your site before bothering about extra finish. It's barely readable with the colour scheme you're using.

7. Soulbishop

Input is appreciated.