Wanna See A Noobfest?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by MechaZero, Aug 22, 2005.

1. lamicon1

lamicon1 Member

wow
    those were terrible
    probably better than my stuff though

2. MechaZero

MechaZero Well-Known Member

Hmmm

Size
    400x100

Theme: Anime (Naruto,dbz, ect)

Style: anything

Due: w/e your done

Ill do mine later cuz i g2g for now its early for me i got sh't to do...

3. VillPhx

VillPhx Well-Known Member

Should be good.

4. Munky.

Munky. Well-Known Member

there banner says it all...

5. Coven

Coven Active Member

Hmmm

Size
    400x100

Theme: Anime (Naruto,dbz, ect)

Style: anything

Due: w/e your done

Ill do mine later cuz i g2g for now its early for me i got sh't to do... [/b][/quote]
    deal, I have to work for another 6 or 7 hours so I can't do mine until then also so thats fine. I hope you surprise me and come with it, I want to see how far you have come.

6. Templar

Templar Well-Known Member

You know whats odd?

Someone who comes here - and is acting all arrogant and ---- - sayin they better than someone, in their opinion - and when someone tells them to quit the arrogrant bull---- and bring it in the Battle Arena to put their money where there mouth is, yet they get challeneged to a battle..and you know what?

They keep up with the arrogance, although they still have nothing to prove it.

I like Raikous work a hell of a lot better, hes alot more skilled, and his sigs are higher quality - plus - he does renders. He contributes. That means alot, more than some guy who suddenly shows up and starts talkin ----.

7. Coven

Coven Active Member

so we have favortism already, I see how this battle is going to turn out. He called me out by posting my sig on this forum without permission, I commented and I am the arrogant one here? I am happy for you that you like his stuff, if fact, I like some of his stuff, but one fact remains, he started this by telling me to come and battle here. If you don't know the whole story, then do yourself a favor and keep quiet. If I came off arrogant, its because he hit a nerve, but I am over that now, you should be too.

8. Templar

Templar Well-Known Member

Glad we're clear on the arrogance part.

Without permission? If you put it on a public domain/site - then its all up for grabs - and yopu obviously have missed my point - so Ill say it in BIG RED LETTERS

COMING HERE AND IN YOUR FIRST TEN POSTS SAYING YOU'RE BETTER THAN SOMENOE ELSE! THATS WHAT IM TALKIN ABOUT, AND IT SURE AINT APPRECIATED!

Hope you understand what Im irritable over now.

9. Coven

Coven Active Member

................sigh, I guess your right, but the competeition is why I am here. Since I have never done a tutorial in my life, never used renders, or truely worked on my signature making skills short of what I picked up messing around, I hope to improve also through viewing some of the members work here. Out of curiousity, does anyone here have illustration battles (Drawing/fanart/etc.)?

p.s. To be perfectly honest though, I joined here and posted a few times before a member of my previous site brought this thread to my attention. I honestly had no idea how to react since he has never seemed to direct that attitude towards me. But you are right, a battle should commence before I start flaming another on his own forum, and for that, I appologize.

GT, balls in your court, make the thread and specify the rules, I will post my signature as soon as I get a chance to work on it.

10. MechaZero

Gime an hour or so, BL calm down man and just so this is fair You and derek cant vote for me k? ^_^

11. jesus x

jesus x Member

Hi...I'm a a member and admin in that forum you're all laughing your arses about... ;(

I was surprised at how GT/Raikou decided to take it against all of us, after all the time he spend on that forum...and was more surprised to see that he was making fun of the ppl that once considered him a friend by posting this thread.

Anyways, we were not trying to justify anything, nor we deleted the thread because we didn't accept the truth. Everyone kept responding because GT and his buddies were insulting our members. And we deleted the thread simply because it was a flame fest.

Also, we all know we are noobs when it comes to GFX...BUT THAT FORUM ISN'T A GFX FORUM!!!. So, I don't know what's the point of going to a forum like that to make fun of the stuff we make. We're nothing but a simple comunity of fans, and the reason ppl like me try to make sigs is for that forum only...I really dont post on any other forums, because I'm only interested on talking with my friends from there. Most of us are only starting on GFX, and some, like me or Coven, have never used a tutorial but rather did most stuff by just messing around.

Well, I might still hang around here and see if I can learn something...it might be fun to learn to do real GFX...lol.

Just understand that we're not a GFX forum and there's no sence in making fun of our "sigs". :lol:

12. MechaZero

13. iPhenom

iPhenom Well-Known Member

i personaly think you guys bugging and say stuff about them are the same as them.. :P

14. jesus x

jesus x Member

U mean us? if so...well, the thing is u don't know the whole story...like Coven said, GT stroke a nerve to the members of our forum...who were being mindless about our crappy sigs because we didn't take them outside our forum... : /

That is past though, just wanted to make clear that ours is not a forum dedicated to GFX....there's some ppl who even used paint to make their sigs...lol

15. MechaZero

>_> paint isnt that hard to use , i could render pics in paint and use a premde background and make it look good as a sig thats no excuse..anyway i finished my sig coven i am waiting...

and the fact that ur forum isnt for gfx, you have a gfx board thats what they where dissing, your gfx members talk alot of ---- about how good they are all the time...this argument is pointless.