Wake Up Call

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Striker, Sep 28, 2008.

1. steez

steez Banned from GR

do you know what day it is today, lbot?

2. solakaboy

solakaboy Well-Known Member

Its called exaggeration. :eek:

3. .//XeN-

.//XeN- Well-Known Member

No it's not, because he used it as what he thought was a valid reason to watch the video.

so gtfo

4. Striker

Striker Well-Known Member

Yeah I did you retard, don't act like you know everything. If he just simply even watching for a 1min, it discusses everything the video will discuss, but no the guy has to type a whole bunch of crap to just act like a smartass. You see this is why GR scares many people off, more then half are asses.

5. Striker

That's exactly what the video is saying...and the money use to be actually backed up by gold, everything stated in the video is backed up, so tell me your evidence to prove it wrong? I'm actually interested in hearing it because if you can prove it wrong, maybe I'll totally change my whole mind on this. Also, skip the money part if you have too, that's not all the video is about.

6. .ZERO

.ZERO Nigga wit a PSD

uhhh tuesday?

7. .//XeN-

No it's not, because he used it as what he thought was a valid reason to watch the video.

so gtfo
    [/b][/quote]
    Yeah I did you retard, don't act like you know everything. If he just simply even watching for a 1min, it discusses everything the video will discuss, but no the guy has to type a whole bunch of crap to just act like a smartass. You see this is why GR scares many people off, more then half are asses.
    [/b][/quote]
    You want to be the nice guy of the forums and yet you open your sentence to me with "yeah I did you retard".

And you've continually jumped on everyone else on the forum for not agreeing with your beliefs even though quite frankly, they're all bollocks.

You claim in the video above that everything in the video is backed up yet it is just backed up with other tripe that is made up too. I watched the first minute of it and it started with a scene from the matrix, and I am never going to watch a video which tries to prove that we really live in the matrix or a similar world.

Oh, also, fuc­k you.

8. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

Funny how an inactive person from 06 can make such broad judgements as to why GR fails even though his only account activity has been recent (including logins and page views, so you weren't just lurking).

What is more interesting is how someone with such low posts and activity instinctively jumps immediately into spam heaven / last word... generally we have a term for this kind of behavior, can you guess what that is?

9. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

WE HAVE A NEW IAMRAG PEOPLE.

10. Ravr

Ravr _______________

ban? :P

11. Ravr

Ravr _______________

DID YOU SAY IAMRAG?
    [​IMG]

12. .ZERO

.ZERO Nigga wit a PSD

I can invision a bridge...somethings undeneath it...wearing a suit....and its...handing out businesscards?

13. Ravr

Ravr _______________

lol wat

14. Striker

This wasn't my only account, I've been hear since the start bro. I sold my account when it was still allowed to sell accounts. I know how it was before trust me, I didn't say a negative comment to any of these people at all, and they start bagging on me, why cause I'm new? Man get real I was here before most of these kids. Their responses are total bs and flames. You notice how this thread has nothing to do with the video anymore? I made a thread about my template, and all I did was get people saying how it's not worth what it is instead of getting some feedback how to improve they just said it's nothing special...you gotta be just ----ting me. Why should I show any respect to them if they give me none?

Again, you didn't watch the whole thing so of course you'd think it's all about the matrix or some ----. Whatever I gave up with this thread, I brought up something posted on other forums and was interesting to them, but of course GR how it is, it just became a flame thread. I love how out of the 10 sites I posted this is the only one with flaming on it.

And why the hell would I be nice to you? If your a douche bag to me, I'll be a douche bag to you, I'm not your ------ing mother to be bitched and take your ----.

15. .//XeN-

I THOUGHT IT WAS ABOUT THE MATRIX BECAUSE IT STARTS WITH A ------ING MATRIX CLIP.

And I'm not the one claiming to be a nice guy.