Virginia Tech Rampage

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [ThC]Mami, Apr 16, 2007.

1. ShotokanTiger

ShotokanTiger Well-Known Member

Very disgusting, couldn't the police do anything to him because of his previous threats?

[​IMG]

2. CaptainPeanuts

CaptainPeanuts Senior Member

As luck would have it, Virginia just recently added a portion to their lawbooks about how funerals were off limits to protesters. It can now fall under the disturbing the peace clause.

3. ferret

ferret Well-Known Member

Manditory commitment to a mental institution (did happen with him) is about the most they can do because those that he threatened needed to file charges--to my knowledge, none were filed.

4. RebelYell101

RebelYell101 Well-Known Member

It's really sad. I hope the families rebound from this greatly. It's a sad thing to see someone that depressed, and incoherent. Just, sad.

Merged Post:

Those so-called Christians need to read the Bible. Unbelievable. I hope something is done before they disrespect the people who have fallen. If I see any of them, (I live in VA and a few people around my area were shot), I will break the picket signs over their heads. Complete and utter morons.

5. insanecritic

insanecritic Well-Known Member

That's horrible... these people are not Christians... the article said it right when it classified them as a hate group. People like that, doing rediculous ---- under the Christian banner, give all Christians a bad name >.<

6. Galione

Galione Well-Known Member

Ain't the worst thing christians have done though, but definitely all that chirstians have done.

example of the good: The Christian Crusades

btw I think they need to do that again seems like a good idea for what's going on with the middle east.

7. ferret

ferret Well-Known Member

Sure, going back to the days of kings, the Pope declaring war, sultans and cailiphs calling for jihad, and a whole bunch of rape, slaughter, looting, pillaging, and millions dead sounds like the perfect solution.

8. Galione

mmhmm cause it's not nearly the evil jihad spreads. plus with millions dead I just consider that population control. It's a bit stuffy on Earth right now and a little more breathing room is more than sufficient for further growth of the human race, but hey it will never happen so meh.

Merged Post:

sorry for going off topic and I mean not to offend anyone just take it as I have a jaded view on life and I am lower than you. so no need to take offence cause you in fact are better than me.

9. ferret

ferret Well-Known Member

You're a George Carlin fan aren't you? Sounds an awful lot like one of his routines ;).

10. Galione

yes lol he's my favorite comedian in fact, good job figuring that lol.

so you can see where I get my jaded views on life?