Unverified Paypal Question

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Andrew, Jun 26, 2006.

1. Andrew

Andrew Well-Known Member

Anyone know how to transfer money from a unverified paypal account? I thought it was as simple as adding a debit/credit card - but the last name spot is not correct, and I need to know how to change that.

Paypal isn't letting me change the home address as well, or the 'name'.

2. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

i believe that you need to verify your address/name/bank account before you can change them and re-verify them... otherwise you can always e-mail their technical staff about it.

3. Antrovec

Antrovec Well-Known Member

its very easy if you know when you live in Europe you dont need to add a creditcard well ya you can offc ourse but in europe you can still receive and sent money over paypla if you live in america you cannot so i would register i new account only no say you live in europe :P

4. ShotokanTiger

ShotokanTiger Well-Known Member

that is not supposed to be happening , i ones needed to transfer money from my unverified to a verified to buy a wow account , i just found someone to remove his credit card from his account , add it to mine , send it to his
    you cant change the last name or the address , but i believe it is possible to add a second address...

the last name was diffirent but that didint matter and it did work , are you just assuming it would be a problem or did you try and get a message or something?

btw glad your back BFTP , i look forward to you suspending me