Unfair Sotw?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blazeman, Feb 21, 2005.

1. Blazeman

Blazeman Am I Evil?

thats the dumbest thing ive heard.. theres tons of good rappers

2. Bona Fide

Bona Fide Well-Known Member

Sigh...I'll name the good ones. ;)

Talib Kweli
    Nas
    Jay-Z [old stuff]
    Eminem
    Royce 5'9"
    Cannibis [sp?]
    Tupac
    Notorious BIG
    Kanye West [to an extent]

3. SponX

SponX Well-Known Member

I am responding to what you have said Gurinder.

I am sorry you did not get the first, second, or even third place. Now that I am looking back you probaly should have been in 3rd place. But I am sorry for this, No, not at all did you not get picked for 3rd place cause you have quit the company, you were a good worker and we were (I thought) pretty good friends. I do not like to have war with my friends, or even if people have quit the company, I do not mind that you quit my company and I do not want to have a fight over everything we talk about, or everythign you post. We had 3 judges that did Not enclude Just me, if you would like to talk to the judges we had that day then you may, I have no problem with that, but you were not listed at all in their choices to have in First, Second, or even Third place. If this upsets you again I am sorry, but please we will have more SOTW's and we would be glad to have you at them.

Again sorry for any bad vibes (sorta spaek) this may have caused.

I hope we can stay friends and mostly allies through this.

And to anwser you about this part:
    The reason stonedbob could not, and I did not want him to haev hosting from you is simple. The GrSk clan means = Game Rebels Knifing Squad. If we had hosting from a domain that did not have our site on it, would look pretty stupid. So I had him get the hosting from me so it would be a domain with grsk.gamerebels.net so it can have our company name in the domain name, it was not and had not anything to do with you. Also, bob is not really a staff member around my comapny, he helps me with things, and is just there to be a friend and have fun and be involved with what we do there. He is mainly the head leader of the Grsk clan.

Again sorry for anything I did or my comapny did to make you this upset,
    - Brian

4. Blazeman

Blazeman Am I Evil?

alright... sounds good

you can be my left nuts ally, and my right nuts friend :)

:D peace!

5. .scurenzio

.scurenzio Well-Known Member

Cheeky thats just a dumb thing to say,as I heard u quit because u started your own comany ,and if I was the bos I would hate you also. And how old were you 18-19 what a big ass ----ing difference.This is lame.... <_<

6. SponX

SponX Well-Known Member

For the people that see this, I am trying to be at peace with gurinder (Mr.Cheeky) but yet this is all I get.

mrcheeky03: heartwarming reply
    mrcheeky03: simply heartwarming
    GameRebels: I dont like war. and I have nothing against you.. yet.
    mrcheeky03: well, you will
    mrcheeky03: once the company opens
    GameRebels: Well, thats what you think.

Edit: Actually he is around 16 - 17 not sure exact age.

7. Bona Fide

Bona Fide Well-Known Member

Just for the record, I think your DotW is slightly biased too. You should put wines in there too. Not just rum lol.

8. Blazeman

Blazeman Am I Evil?

you only want peace now, because you know you're wrong

- you hire people that are young and unreliable (me, not at first though)
    - you dont have your own servers, you are just reselling them through a different company and giving yourself a different name (you claim you bought your own boxes, i cant verify if thats true because i was only told after i left)

THEN, i quit and suddenly

- u block me from aim
    - u bann me from the irc channel
    - u have a biased SOTW

edit:
    bonaf!de, my DOTW is iLL, dont mess around ;) after friday, ill update the DOTW :D

9. SponX

SponX Well-Known Member

You are wrong their, gurinder.

The "people" that I hired and that are about 15 - 16 which you are as well, arent you aroudn 16? Ok, anyways the 15 yearolds that I hired and more mature, and they are actually still with the company. They help out, and act more mature then I have ever seen from you.

This is really funny, cause what I told you when you were with my company is that I bought some space from a firned that works with XGZ gaming and he let me have some space to help me get off the ground. I just now bought 2 server boxes and we have 1 located in California, and also now at our datacenter in Texas.

Yes I did, and then the next day I unblocked you, and said I am sorry and that I do not want to be a jackass and do that anymore. Here are the quotes from that conversation.

Yes I did, if you are not working for me there is no reason you should be in our mIRC channel.

In your opnion yes, you come to me and tell me black is white and white is black all the time, we all have our own opnions of everything, and now that you quit you call everything I say and do, and turn it into something that your mind thinks are fighting words.

Edit: And he quit cause of that lil 2 spaces bewteen the navigation bar.

10. Blazeman

Blazeman Am I Evil?

since when do only staff members get to idle the irc channel?

anyways, close the topic

you might want to learn some php and mysql and get your website running properly... march 3rd isnt too far away

11. SponX

SponX Well-Known Member

Since right now there is no need for anyone else to be in it, till march 3rd, mabe I will unban you :)

I am paying a web site designer 500 dollars to make me a new site, it will be up in June if you want to take a look at it. But, for now I have some old friends helping me out when I need some help with the php, and HTML, so I have no worries, but thank you for caring.

12. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

lol @ underline...

13. .scurenzio

.scurenzio Well-Known Member

lol @ underline... [/b][/quote]
    what ----ing retard ,that didnt even make sense

14. Joe

Joe Well-Known Member

ummm yeah it did.. cheeky noted that spon didnt use correct proper English on his site or suttin and that shows that he cant even spell include

15. SponX

SponX Well-Known Member

Hey n3ptun3 you want to get into this fight more then it already is, holy ---- man, I am trying to go ----ing 30 things at once, + have to reply to this bull---- that he has brought up. Sorry if I misspell retarded ass words on these forums, does it really show who I am man then I better act as perfect as an angle or somebody might criticise me, man wouldnt want that now would I.

Edit: How about I give you some credits and you can spell check my whole site, and everything I post on forums, sound like a deal?

Edit Again:

Here is what you missed in that lil sentance.

Umm
    didn't
    something
    can't
    You missed a lot of commas as well.
    Also, you did not add a period :\

You may have missed more but I am to busy with my life to care.