U L T I M A T E...engery

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by Sh00tevery1, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Sh00tevery1

Sh00tevery1 Well-Known Member

Well now I am still trying to learn lighting and how that all works and also I am messing around with some special effects, and yes I am still trying to work on my text...because I am TERRIBLE at it(as you can see)

[​IMG]

This will be my last one for a while with game characters, I will be trying to move onto real-life people and characters and see what I can do from there.

2. Sh00tevery1

I dont mean to double post but can someone please give some feedback.

3. I just got on and I'm here to comment!

Okay we'll start with the text. The text is great, however the placement is horrible, try looking up some text tutorials. You want to avoid just putting the text in a corner.

Now the lighting, although it's good, it's a bit strong and makes the render look flat. In other words, whatever you did with the lighting is making your entire sig seem much more flat than it should.

As for the render itself, you should have gone to either real-life or found a video-game character with an actual face instead of an object .:P

You're starting to learn though, keep experimenting!

4. Sh00tevery1

Ok thanks for the help, this is my last video game character one for a while. Also thanks for the advice on the text and the lighting. You are very helpful! :D

5. Oh you're welcome, and change your current sig. This one is much better than what's in your current :P

If you need any serious help, like if you get stuck or can't follow tutorials, hit me up at one of my contacts listed in my profile.

6. -Sя.WolfganG

-Sя.WolfganG Well-Known Member

burn tool the focal a little.. it will defintely look much better..
    but the rest is lookin good alrdy :)

7. -Sя.WolfganG

-Sя.WolfganG Well-Known Member

burn tool the focal a little.. it will definitely look much better..
    but the rest is lookin good alrdy :)