Trueblood

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by birdunit, Oct 29, 2009.

1. birdunit

birdunit Well-Known Member

Rented the movie "land of the lost" couple days ago and was just staring at the DVD cover, thinking how awesome it was. So i went home and looked in my renders section and saw a bunch of true blood ones, found a picture of the Merlottes bar on Google and found a picture of a an English Shepard and vuala. Out came a kind of advertisement for True Blood. Wanted to make an LP but I couldn't find a better picture of the Bar. so maybe in the future.
    I would love to hear all C&C.
    Thank You!
    <div align="center">[​IMG]</div>

2. Jiin

Jiin Well-Known Member

i like how it looks. can i see the original to see the actual difference?

love the show

3. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

Looks like you applied Topaz to a few stocks and added some really bad text to the top.

Word of advice, Topaz doesn't make up for poor blending.

4. birdunit

birdunit Well-Known Member

well ty, idk y i do topaz i just like how clean it makes the image look. and it was a little bit of a matte painting i guess you could say because i did add texture to the building and made a foreground.
    and if the text is poor , then lemme know some hints you got, because i just take inspiration from other tags and apply similiar text techniques and if you liked anything about the sig i would love to know, because i know you get criticized for giving bad critiques or just flat out insulting works, but i guess you gave me a "word of advice" lol

and the renders i had in a true blood render pack, i think i downloaded it here. and the background i just typed merlottes in google and used the only image of it at night. so there really is no original image it is more like a digital collage.

5. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

I have a fairly popular text tutorial floating around here somewhere. It's pretty old, and needs updating, but you might get a few placement tips from it perhaps.

6. Jiin

Jiin Well-Known Member

can you find a link to your tut? im not too creative when it comes to text

7. inverse

inverse Banned from GR