Trend (must Read)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Morv, Sep 27, 2006.

1. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

Not down here it isnt, they seem to get away with it, its ----ed up.

2. Clown

Clown Well-Known Member

Yes but what is weird is that the age difference when younger seems wrong, for instance a 17 with a 13 or so year old, but when you are much older for instance 24 and 20 doesnt seem That bad?

Well that is my view anyway ;P

3. Dior

Dior -1xx,x00 credits.

WTF She will be like grand-grand-grandmother before shes 60.

4. Trax

Trax Well-Known Member

Blame it on television and internet.

5. SomeThingCreepy

SomeThingCreepy Well-Known Member

utterly revolting... disgusting...

6. Morv

Morv Well-Known Member

Indeed

7. Vodka?

Vodka? Well-Known Member

Australia, Where the bloody hell are you?
    i blame internet

8. miracleGFX

miracleGFX Well-Known Member

LMFAO. [​IMG]

And back on topic, I think it's disgusting maybe like 2 years but like 4+ is disgusting! :eek:

9. ikore

ikore Well-Known Member

yea its well know that girls/women do enjoy the company of older man i fell that the younger population of girls 12-15 date older guys largely out of peer pressure but from the loder guy perpective i guess it must be good to have and underage girl on ya shoulder should i say elbow

10. lost*Star*

lost*Star* Well-Known Member

i think it's not right i mean there still young they dont know what they are doing what they will get into and here in britan a 11 year old is a mom WTF and shes tryed to kill herself like twice because of it thats how bad it can be when it's like 20 24 it's not so bad because your a adult then your not a kid or a teen anymore your a resposible adult and you both are so its not so bad

11. Scooby.05

Scooby.05 Senior Member

Around here, you don't really see age differences like that. Mostly you'll see people dating others within a year of their age, 2 at the most.

The only reason a larger age difference between teens is seen as awkward/disgusting is because we're still young of course. Add 10 years to the persons age and it doesn't come off as weird at all.

12. frodro

frodro Well-Known Member

i dont really find it disgusting well maybe thats cuz i dont think literally 17 yr olds date 12 year olds but where i live all the girls like guys older then them like many girls in my class that are 15 have boyfriends that are like 16-17 and thats how it is here like all almost all of the girls have older bfs but not a huge age gap its like some 1 said an age gap is ok the older u get but 1 reason i think many girls like having older bfs is that... they can get them to buy then alcohol, ciggarettes, get them into places you know stuff like that atleast here it seems to be that way as for me the girls i like are 1-2 years older then me i wouldnt really date sum1 younger then 15

13. 13d Lucidity

13d Lucidity Well-Known Member

I agree but I still find it wrong but....what can you do?

14. Sly.

Sly. Well-Known Member

This 13 year old girl at my school got invited to a 16 year old's house party. She got drunk and about 3 or 4 boys took advantage of her. The next day when someone said 'I can't believe you pulled Joe Bloggs' she just replied 'Oh well, at least he was fit'.

Seriously...ffs the world is screwed up and there's not much we can do about it.

That girl's mate is going out with someone two years older than her, and even that is weird tbh. I think it's sick when they kiss, she's just so small and innocent. He's big and hairy.

There's another relationship like that at our school aswell. Tiny tiny 15 year old going out with an 18 year old. It's immensly weird IMO.

Anyway sorry for kind of repeating myself. :P

-Dark Horse

15. Clown

Clown Well-Known Member

Being repetitive is your job
    Repetitiveness is your job
    Being repetitive is your job...

^_^

Meh, it doesn't really matter about age IMO its about maturity and whether or not they REALLY love each other, or if she is doing it to seem older and think " i'm going out with an older guy I am l33t" or something... xD
    And the guy is thinking "dude, I am so going to bang her cos I have nothing better to do..."

Then thats wrong, but if they REALLY REALLY love each other then fine, so be it ;D