Trend (must Read)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Morv, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Dreamon

Dreamon Special Biscuit

12 dating a 17yo is not that bad actually imo

the only thing that is bad is that 17yo getting 12yo pregnants >.<
    and that 14yo girl that is pregnant must have been regretting it now imo

2. `c r e a m

`c r e a m Well-Known Member

lol i could have told u that

3. Morv

Morv Well-Known Member

Its not that bad???

Come on dude, its sickening watching a 17 year old guy kiss and hug and all that stuff a 12 year old..

The 17 year old knows exactly what he's doing, yet the 12 yo doesn't know ---- about life / love.

4. The Vengeance

The Vengeance Well-Known Member

I believe the age-gap in dating relationships become more acceptable the older you are for obvious reasons, you're both more mature (hopefully). When a girl is say 12 there's a reason they don't classify her as an adult, she hasn't had enough life experience to make the best decisions ESPECIALLY in a relationship. I find it revolting when older men are in relationships with girls at ages like 12 or whatever. This goes both ways because I know we've all seen the news with female teachers having sex with their elementary school male students, it's completely wrong and unethical and hopefully everyone who is doing something like that gets the consequences for doing something that disgusting and illegal.

5. aznramenboi

aznramenboi Well-Known Member

actually a 5 year difference isn't that bad if you're both adults. it might actually be typical of people.

6. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

well some younger girls can be cute, but i dont' see anything lower than a sophomore in my horizons, I am a serior...

7. Gunnagitcha[SDI]

Gunnagitcha[SDI] Well-Known Member

i honestly think its disgusting but i see no way to stop it :\

8. aplix

aplix Well-Known Member

thats like cutting the grass before its even grown. lol!
    I have heard of it but some guys actually genually fall for girls that are younger one of my friends fell for a 15 year-old and now they are going to get married. he's 20 and she's 18. bt they are "in love"

9. Undertow

Undertow Senior Member

heres my take on it
    guys (17-20) go after younger girls (12-14) cause they are more vunerable and willing to give in to what the guy wants
    i know cause ive seen it happen
    ive never done that and never will that is just plain wrong imo
    im 17 and my current gf is also 17 (soon to be 18 though)
    i think it should limit to maybe 1 or 2 years difference until both the guy and the girl are over 21 then they can do as they please

10. xlink

well 1 or two years diference isn't too horible at all. a 19 year old dating a 17 year ld isnt' exactly weird at all you know...

11. Undertow

Undertow Senior Member

i said maybe ^_^

12. Dr. Agon

Dr. Agon Well-Known Member

obviously the acceptable age gap widens as you get older, but a 17-19 year old (either sex imo, not just male) hooking up with a 12-13 year old is sick...All my girls have been same age as me, just my personal preference I guess.

13. xlink

so who liikes kiddie pron?

no seriuously ther are some 17 year old chicks i would mind seeing naked and it is illegal

WTF...

hey I'm 17 heh...

14. Arschloch

Arschloch Member

Quote Kirbir:Hmm this is a tough one, well...

It is a well know fact that girls mature earlier than a male does, BUT a guy going out with a girl who is 12 years old and they are 17+ is pretty disgusting in my opinion, she is still a baby, whereas he is becoming an adult, but guess what...if he was to have sex with her he would most probably get away with it as it was 'consensual' on the girls part, no matter how young she is, now..if that was a guy who was say 24, he would be charged straight away. Now what i dont see here is the difference as to why one would be charged and the other not, they are both adults in my eyes, but to the police's eye, the 17 year old is still claimed as a 'child'.

Agree and disagree. A 17 yr can be imeadeatly charged as an adult with rape of the fist degree because the is under 14. or at least in my state.

15. killermak

killermak Well-Known Member

i have this at my school too, and theyre always saying how they understand when all the 18/19 yr olds want to do is get in their udnerwear