Trend (must Read)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Morv, Sep 27, 2006.

1. Morv

Morv Well-Known Member

Lately i've been seeing so many boys/men between the age of 16-21 that have girlfriends 4,5 or even 6 years younger then them..

Its horrible, its so sickening to watch a 12 year old girl (who bearly knows what she's doing) to hang around and kiss a 17 year old.

At my school a 14 year old child got pregnant by someone from 19...

:eek:

Your views / comments about this weird trend ?

2. nym_kalahi

nym_kalahi Well-Known Member

girls often like older guys. guys often like younger girls. thats just how it is

3. Amoebassassin

Amoebassassin Well-Known Member

Aside from it being illegal (In the United States, anyway) it's beyond disgusting.

I work in a hospital, and we have a 30 year old woman who is already a grandmother. (she got pregnant at 14, as did her daughter)

Men who prey on females that can still be considered children need to be eliminated from the gene pool. They take a child away from her parents, and when the girl get's pregnant, she is instantly robbed of her youth.

Shameful.

4. Morv

Morv Well-Known Member

I second that notion.

5. .//XeN-

.//XeN- Well-Known Member

:/ Someone tried to set me up with a 12 year old last week. It's just wrong. I really don't see why a 17 year old would be interested in a 12 year old though.

6. Morv

Morv Well-Known Member

OMFG dude where the hell do you live...

I'd only want girls from my age or older.. jebus krist

7. .//XeN-

When you get older (I'm talking 50odd here :P )you'll change your mind about that.

But generally I don't like it if there's more than a year gap downwards... or upwards I suppose.

8. kirbir

kirbir Senior Member

Hmm this is a tough one, well...

It is a well know fact that girls mature earlier than a male does, BUT a guy going out with a girl who is 12 years old and they are 17+ is pretty disgusting in my opinion, she is still a baby, whereas he is becoming an adult, but guess what...if he was to have sex with her he would most probably get away with it as it was 'consensual' on the girls part, no matter how young she is, now..if that was a guy who was say 24, he would be charged straight away. Now what i dont see here is the difference as to why one would be charged and the other not, they are both adults in my eyes, but to the police's eye, the 17 year old is still claimed as a 'child'.

I have an example:

One of my friends when i was at school was going out with a 27 year old guy when she was only 14 or 15, not quite sure, her parents knew she was with him and didnt mind because 'they knew him and one of her parents worked with him' now if that was my daughter i would kill him for even getting with her, he should know better because he is an adult. She stayed with him until she was 17 i think and even moved in with him when she left school.

I dont know, like someone said above, men like to be with younger girls, as girls like to be with older guys (some of them anyway). Nothing much we can do about it really as the law doesnt do much either, its ----ed up but thats the way things go sometimes, i mean just look at all the actors who have girlfriends 20+ years younger than them.

9. Amoebassassin

Amoebassassin Well-Known Member

If they're both adults, then yeah, it's all good in the hood, but that situation where the parents knew......ugh.......if I were her father I wouldn't be able to sleep at night.

I got myself an older woman. I recommend everyone getting one of their own ;)

10. Morv

Morv Well-Known Member

Yeah agreed kirby..

Merged Post:

Way ahead of you buddy :P (i wish)

11. Sniper001

Sniper001 Legen-wait for it-dary!

A 12 year old? That I have not seen. I think a more appropriate age would be 14, than to 12 lol.

12. BartSimpson

BartSimpson Well-Known Member

if she is younger then 16 then it couldn't be allowed to have a boyfriend of 19 or something

but when she is older then 16 then she is old enough to know what she is doing!

13. DiabloDj1

DiabloDj1 Well-Known Member

They could just do their actions in private and say they arent involved with eachother like that

I see that allot around here..but most is like, 14-17 i guess? freshmen-seniors, it can vary.

I kinda.. refuse to go out with younger chicks..i barely pay attention to any of the current freshman..its just weird. My age or only for now.

14. .//XeN-

It's not illegal to be dating someone that's jailbait... Just illegal to be pumping them :]

15. iC cagalindo

iC cagalindo Well-Known Member

people should be able to pick whom ever they want to love...