This Is Ridiculous And Idiotic.

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by LostUchiha, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Blue_fire

Blue_fire Well-Known Member

[/quote]

Wow you fail at life. Do you even know what nerd means? It means someone who is intelligent or intensely interested in a particular hobby or topic. If someone plays a MMORPG, or FPS are they considered a nerd? I don't think so.. Obviously those people were addicted and didn't realize whats going on outside of the game. There are lots of computer addicts and they seem normal. Theres different levels of addictions and highest being the most deadly but the lowest addiction isn't that bad. Why you flaming people that are smarter then you? I hope you don't have kids because your going to raise them up the wrong way.

2. Hadouken

Hadouken Well-Known Member

Wow you fail at life. Do you even know what nerd means? It means someone who is intelligent or intensely interested in a particular hobby or topic. If someone plays a MMORPG, or FPS are they considered a nerd? I don't think so.. Obviously those people were addicted and didn't realize whats going on outside of the game. There are lots of computer addicts and they seem normal. Theres different levels of addictions and highest being the most deadly but the lowest addiction isn't that bad. Why you flaming people that are smarter then you? I hope you don't have kids because your going to raise them up the wrong way.
    <div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]
    I fail at life for making a joke? You're stupid. :lol:
    But apparently I hurt your feelings with a post you could have ignored, I'm sowwy. :(

3. Blue_fire

Blue_fire Well-Known Member

[/quote]
    I fail at life for making a joke? You're stupid. :lol:
    But apparently I hurt your feelings with a post you could have ignored, I'm sowwy. :(
    <div align="right"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
    [/b][/quote]

Lol you didn't hurt my feelings I was just pointing something out.

4. Dark-Loner

Dark-Loner Member

[/quote]
    Too true. Hate that this happened, not only for the kids, but it gives gamers a blackeye.

5. Easy Sniper

Easy Sniper Guest

this is so retarted,
    wtf are these parents thinking today :wacko: