Think Of Buying An Ipod?

Discussion in 'Spam Heaven' started by Trax, Oct 15, 2006.

1. Render Man

Render Man Well-Known Member

Its common sense why Ipod still makes tons of more customers, They are advertised More then any other portable music player, also the flow of school makes a big impact of ipod customers since most kids in school have ipods or see others with ipods and want them, If maybe the other ones were advertised alot more they might make more customers.

2. Massacre

Massacre Senior Member

what in gods name ever happened to f**king individualality??? O_O

Seriously, I see everyone in my school walkign around with those same stupid ear phones and that same stupid player design in barely any variety color wise. Don't get me started but when I see an Ipod I remember the day when in shop class my friend let me see his broken ipod and I smashed it too little itty bits.

When I see an Ipood I smirk and wish apple would finally do something unique to them.

I can't stand being like other people so I stick with ym Creative 40GB cuz its sooo much nicer and more unique and pwn the hell out of an ipood.

3. Stillmatic

Stillmatic Senior Member

i hate ipod but all of those on that list are amazingly ugly wow. None of them appeal to me, the Zune is the only decent thing on that list. I understand capability and price and everything but Im not carrying some ugly thing around.

EDIT: I take that back, the max sin touch is freaking hot as hell dont know how I missed it. Will probably buy that...

4. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

no thanks.

5. FlanteJuice

FlanteJuice Well-Known Member

Ipod's arn't super great I think the new Zen M or something is much better IMO

and a reason why ipods sell is their marketing (which I got sucked into)

6. ~Renegade~

~Renegade~ Member

i agree with ipods being non original, look at this sandisk sansa, which 1's doper?

[​IMG]

7. xlink

xlink GR's Tech Enthusiast

marketting is certainely their strognest point, they aren't a abd product but aren't exactly the best bang/$

8. G.S.Design

G.S.Design Senior Member

Ipod sucks Hard....

We will be saying happy Blockedmas now Lolzors

9. Angst

Angst Senior Member

Dopey or not the sansa e250 and its bigger brothers is a great mp3 player. Asthetics aside the quality and functionality ----s all over the ipod and you dont pay the inflated price that seems standard with any Ipod product