The Super Bowl Contenders Are

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Buddha, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Buddha

Buddha Well-Known Member

The colts will play the bears for the superbowl and im proud to see that peyton manning will actually get a chance to get a ring he deserves one

2. Master

Master Senior Member

Aww.. No patriots. Oh well. :(

This will be good.

3. Scorch317

Scorch317 Well-Known Member

I hate the Patriots! I'm so happy the Colts won! Go Colts!

4. Master

Master Senior Member

Patriots are cool, can't diss em! Or I kill you. :)

5. Scorch317

Scorch317 Well-Known Member

Patriots suck. :rofl:

6. oasis420

oasis420 Senior Member

agreed lol

7. .Rage.

.Rage. Well-Known Member

well it doens tmatter because the bears would have beat both teams
    so Bears win Superbowl for sure

8. oasis420

oasis420 Senior Member

all i have to say is ROFL

9. .parfekt//

.parfekt// Senior Member

You seriously need to learn the game of football before you talk.

Baltimore has no offense.

That's why they beat them.

Patriots lost their defense, that's why they beat them.

Bears have a pretty good offense and the BEST (yes better than the Ravens) defense.. they also have 2 very nice receivers and a very GOOD running game.

Oh yeah, forgot to mention, bears have best special teams in the laegue, AKA Hester.

10. oasis420

oasis420 Senior Member

lmfao i do know the game of football very well.

the colts defense HAS been phenomenal in the post season, the have carried their team.

ok, i agree that the ravens have no offense, BUT the colts defense played just as good if not better, because if you look at that game the colts had NO offense (except for the kicking leg of vinitari(sp) )

the bears may have good recievers but they have an AVERAGE QB. no sry they have the most inconsistent QB in the NFL.

yes devin hester is amazing, im not saying that the bears are not good, but the way the colts are playing the bears do not stand a chance on a nuetral field.

if the bears would have played in NO they would have lost.

11. IronClaw

IronClaw Member

people have already tried to predict the games.. and they were wrong on both games.. u can say IF, BUT, SHOULD OF, COULD OF, WOULD OF... point is..

its bears vs colts.. both deserve it, and itll be a great game.. dont ruin the whole point of the super bowl and point of a GAME, by flaming another and talkin sh1t lol

12. .parfekt//

.parfekt// Senior Member

You kidding me right? Vinateri was probably the best accusation Colts will ever get, a clutch kicker, that's all you need in the playoffs..

They have probably the best receiving core in the league, both are #1 receivers and yet, have 1000+ yards receiving and their rookie running back Joseph Addai also has a 1000+ rushing season..

That's an explosive offense..

When you meet the bears, that's all going to change.. we're talking about Urlacher and the defense of the Chicago bears.. doesn't matter if Grossman is inconsistant, if he can play average and let the Bears defense carry them, they will win the bowl..

Oh yeah, for your information.. Colts defense blows.. 21-6 In the first half? Only reason the Colts got back was cause the Patriots defensive starters all cramped up and got overheated..

13. oasis420

oasis420 Senior Member

ok again you are misreading what i said, i said if you look at the RAVENS VS. COLTS game they had no offense (meaning they didnt score a TD) now i know that kicking is a very important part of a football team and im in no way doubting the power of a kicker in the post season.

i was simply trying to point out the fact that the colts defense really won that game.
    ^ how you ask, very simple by holding the ravens offense to 6 points
    --------------------------
    now, you point out that the colts defense let up 26 points in the first half, all i have to say is, they came out in the 2nd half and held thier own until the offense could catch up.

and you seriously need to watch sum ESPN cause then you would realize that the colts defense is not terrible and they do not "blow"

did you watch the colts postseason games? all of them? i did, and there defense was great, holding larry johnson (prolly the #2 premier back in the league) to 26 yards on 13 carries<<<wait what? yea thats right the worst run stopping defense in the regular season turned into the best run stoping team in the post season.

and boo fricken hoo the patriots players cramped up and overheated? is that the colts fault no its not its the patriots fault.

and saying that the interception at the end of the game didnt matter is rediculous, IT DID MATTER CAUSE THAT ENDED THE GAME. lol just because it was a bad throw that certainly doesnt mean that it was easy to jump up and catch that ball....

o and the colts only allowed 8 rushing yards in the second half.

14. IronClaw

IronClaw Member

like i said in the other topic..

i personally feel the pats are the better OVERALL team.. but they didnt get it done.. colts took care of it.

15. desertfox

desertfox Well-Known Member

No seattle seahawks :'(