The Rides Of Gr

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by .eternal, Oct 30, 2005.

1. .Mc2

.Mc2 Well-Known Member

Do you think you can do that in the UK aswell?

I've seen some people with there mum/dad with the L plate on there car.

2. .eternal

.eternal Well-Known Member

in america u have to drive with ur parents for 12months b4 u get ur real license so yeah......

3. Balnazzar

Balnazzar Well-Known Member

Model: Toyota Supra 94" Turbo
    Mods under the hood: GReddy T-78 single turbo upgrade, Type R external wastegate, 2mm head gasket, and four-row intercooler; HKS Twin Power ignition, 272-degree camshafts, in-tank fuel pump, and anodized fuel rail. Fluidyne radiator, FAL twin electric fans, Unorthodox underdrive pulley set. STIFF STUFF HKS Hiper Damper coilovers and upper pillow mount.

Interior Car Entertainment: CE Eclipse 8132 in-dash 6.5-inch TV/DVD/CD/MP3 head unit, 32430 subwoofer amplifier, 34440 rear-stage amplifier, DVC100 10-inch aluminum cone subwoofers, 8062 6.5-inch and 1-inch front speakers, 89640 6.5-inch rear speakers, and Voice Commander system; Lightning Audio deep cycle batteries, cable and wiring, distribution blocks, platinum battery terminals, and 1.5 Farad digital monitoring stiffening caps.

Exterior: Custom widebody kit, Bomex front lip spoiler, VeilSide C-1 side and rear skirts, JGTC carbon-fiber mirrors, C-West carbon-fiber wing, Sparco fuel door, PIAA 2100-X foglamps, Xenon Depot HID kit.

Spent about 1.8k on these...over 2-3 years.

4. Gangstarrr

Gangstarrr Well-Known Member

[/b][/quote]
    what sort of green is that?

anyway, more on topic, when i get my ped i will probably get new exhausts, amybe ART, they have removable bafflers, you put them in for CBT or MOT and take them out on the road :D

and FallOutBoy, its Speedfight* not speedflight :P

5. Evosp3c

Evosp3c Well-Known Member

Only 1.8k?! Wow, where'd you get your parts? I'd kill to get all that done to my car for so little money...

6. .eternal

i agree with the guy above me 1,800 dollars wow im sorry man i dont tend to call out the liars but i have to say right now that sounds like one hell of a lie u spend that much to get all that and ill definately start to use the company he buys from

7. evermotion

evermotion Well-Known Member

best post ever......

8. Concept X

Concept X Well-Known Member

Topic sshould be pinned would be nicer if there more pics

9. Aiden

Aiden Well-Known Member

Well I get a pimpin pair of K-Swiss for my ride. Get me where I need to go in a hurry. Only $50!!! Post some pics after I clean em :) stepped in a mudpile on way home :eek:

10. Balnazzar

Balnazzar Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that I didn't lay out the complete details about how I got my parts - I thought it shoudn't be. I know that most dreamers posted stuff exactly like what I posted, and here's what makes the distinguishable difference: Mine is real, believe or don't believe it.

Most parts came with the car..it was a team project from a "censored" garage that one friend of mine worked at. The deal was expensive..30k. While some future addons might have only took about 3-6 months, the car along with other numerous (most) parts have taken my percious 1-2.5 years of my life. So if you add it up, it's 2-3 years that I have invested in this. I didn't want to say the price of the car because I didn't see any member doing it..so I assume that it's kind of anonymous information..again, apologize for even forgetting to post it. You, on the other hand, please don't be rude and go "i think you're a liar because it's impossible to !@#$%..", it's wrong to jump to conclusions without asking.

Now about the pricing that I got:

...why would you parts from companies? I'm sorry but I don't waste money like you do, I actually researched around and planned for a while before making any final decision. Nonetheless, I did not say that everything in the car IS fresh off the assembly line..most of them are second-hand. Heck, even the goddamn seats are second hand despite the fact that they look frigging like stocks. You ask that if 30k is too much for a 10-year-old car? Actually in terms of economics, it's a stupid decision. However, I think it's worth it because it is a really good daily driver + performance beast. I haven't taken her to track yet, maybe some time later in the future I will do so.

I am doing Ebay stuff now, so I'll be sure to take pix when I'm done shipping those nifty wholesale items out. (I have to take picture of them..)

11. Crazypl86

Crazypl86 Well-Known Member

I have 94 Mazda 626 5-speed. The only good part about the car is that it's manual. Hopefully I can buy a Mazda RX7 next summer. yeyz

12. .eternal

ok thas nice but dont be a smartalic about it bro if i say u are a liar or not u shoulndt care what i think if its true its true and its nice that u did come out and say it that most had come with the car and so forth and only most ppl here are dreamers ...*ahum*read what kinda vehicle i got*ahum*... u dont know if these ppl are dreaming or not for the fact of u dont really knowem so just go offa what they say and go with it if there lying then boohoo its there lie not ours

13. twilighter13

twilighter13 Well-Known Member

well technically im not supposed to drive but i do anyway..

my stepdads car

94-98 *cant remember exactly* white cadilac

14. .Djordy

.Djordy Well-Known Member

heres what i drive

[​IMG]

15. EMP3ROR

EMP3ROR Active Member

My first car is a 2005 Chrysler 300C, Cold Air, Custom Grill, Custom Sound system, Straight Exhaust (Loud as ****). Mostly Factory parts.

My 2nd car which was my first car i have owned for 10 years is a 1970 cuda, 5 month new 528 Hemi, B&M Trans, B&M Rachet Shift (My father gave to me when I was Young), Fully Blown, Custom Susp, could go on for hours.

I have been into racing now for 2 years. LOVING IT!