The Outcome Of Glennspam1

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by zeXion., Feb 18, 2009.

1. zeXion.

zeXion. Well-Known Member

2. Broken

Broken Well-Known Member

I love how people mindlessly post about how they deserve to die etc., I mean, way to be a hypocrit? You can't punish their violence by using violence yourself because although they may well deserve it, it's basically a statement that violence is ok. People over-react, worse animal cruelty happens all the time in testing, fast food joints etc. etc.

Lock them in jail for the rest of their lives (and even that would be harsh) ; but the vast amount of people stating you would kill them, or in the very least beat the crap out of them, well, what makes you better then them? Using violence to solve your problems, mindless violence none the less. Although deserved perhaps on their part, you can't judge someone for something then go and do exactly what they did.

It's being blown way out of proportion, just another story for the mob to get behind without actually thinking about it, we need a common enemy, who cares if we become hypocrits in the process.

3. Shaggy

Shaggy Administrator Staff Member

I am glad that they were searched out and caught. Glad youtube took it down and also that it wasn't left allone. I hope they get a punishment to the point where they will never think about hurting another animal. That may not happen, but I at least they have to spend the cash on fines and lawyers now :)

4. Skoll

Skoll Senior Member

I'd love to see there faces when they found out they were screwed.

5. iPro

iPro Senior Member

They will make lots of friends in jail. They look very pretty.

6. Shadow

Shadow his name... was Boner!

I seriously doubt they will go to jail. What will happen is the cat will obviously be taken away from them, they will have to do community service and complete a course or take a class on animal abuse, and of course they will have to pay some hefty fines.

If they did kill the cat or if it wasn't even their own pet THEN they would be facing jail time.

7. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

Ding.

First time offense... either a severe misdemeanor or minor felony... as I said in the other topic their punishment will likely be 2 years on probation with the possibility of having it expunged after 1 year, ~48 hours of community service, animal abuse classes (or anger management / moral reciprication therapy) and ~$800-1000 in fines, not including class fines if deemed necessary.

8. Reserection.

Reserection. Guest

he has been charged with 300hours of community service and the cat has been rescued, it was said a day ago, he went to court, oh and he has a fine

9. dementia

What a light charge, wish I was that lucky.

10. Zxvure

Zxvure Banned from GR

You stole like $5000 of computer ----, what do you expect?

11. I have to agree... The charge was light, but it was expected with the fact that it was a first time offense and one of the offenders was below the legal age for jail (correct me if I'm wrong). What they did was wrong, extremely, but it's happened before, just not posted on the internet to attract so much attention.

12. Shadow

Shadow his name... was Boner!

dem got arrested for stealing $5000 worth of computers????

13. dementia

$24,000 including the master keys.

The hardware itself was $12,000, rekeying the entire school and all the lockers was about the same.

Back when I was 16 I was arrested and charged with Burglary, Breaking and Entering, Theft and Conspiring... I stole about $12,000 in ocmputer monitors / hardware / software and then I took master keys to everything in the school and duplicated them and sold them for profit, to rekey the entire school was roughly $12,000, and on top of that I took the district administrative password for every grade in the county and sold those to people, so grades were all messed up from the kids who could actually figure something out. That was also my second offense though...

First was assault, assault with a deadly weapon and assaulting a police officer.

14. Killah™

Killah™ Senior Member

LOl wow

15. Undertow

Undertow Senior Member

Dem was a hxc badass remember that.