The Law

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by clayface, Feb 13, 2009.

1. BetaMerc

BetaMerc Well-Known Member

Walk in the Street, go to the sewer, go down, to t
    [/b][/quote]

They are dicks here dude. Even if your in Manhattan.

2. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

Man, you're so hard-core.

Sounds like you're a little fag.got who inteferes with underpaid, hard working people, who are the only reason your white ass hasn't been stabbed already.

Typical American teen bull----. "My town is harder than yours. I live in a rough area so I'm a ------ing hard c*nt."

Grow up and go drink your pepsi at home like a good little boy.

3. Reserection.

Reserection. Guest

owned.

4. BetaMerc

Thats funny. Im not white. I explained it many times. And Im not American. *My sig isn't enough, and neither is my avatar to show you that.*

And my area isn't rough, the bronx is nothing compared to what it used to be.
    Underpaid hard working people? Sit there , stop random people, eat donuts and drink coffe? Thats what you call hard working? How about the guys working in constructions areas who are way less overpaid? Barely make enough money to pay rent and to pay for food.

We just have different points of view.

If you want me to take my hat off for somebody, it'll be to hard working people like 'mexicans' which im sure most of us make fun of. Those people I would give it up to. "They take the american public jobs blha" Jobs you wouldn't friggen do *if thats ur point*

5. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

Ahhh, you're so naive.

6. BetaMerc

Maybe you can just go on? Mr. SameAgeAsMe.

Edit: Maybe cops in New Zeland are different, but if you never lived in New York or been to it. You shouldn't talk.

2nd Edit: Do cops over there stand for 10 mins next to your car because your parking ticket expires in 10 mins and if you aren't there 10 secs to pay for the parking another 2 dollars for 30 mins of parking. That's to give you a $110 ticket.

7. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

You might be the same age in years, but anyone who thinks that they're cool because they like to pretend the pepsi in their hands is alcohold and likes to "mess with cops" by pretending to be drunk has the maturity of a 12 year old.

Maybe it is different in New York, and I haven't been to NY before, but no matter where it is, or what job, having punk ass kids making your job all that much more unbearable is always a pain in the ass.

8. BetaMerc

So your telling me if somebody makes your life hard , you wouldn't make their life hard?
    Isn't a maturity of 12 yr old. Trust me I can be serious when I want to.

I never said I was cool, I just like ------ing around with cops. Maybe call it a personal matter. First time I was search by the police I was 13 and had nothing to do with it. Call it whatever you want.
    You're the one who didn't like my opinion. :\

Edit: Answer this please. " Do cops over there stand for 10 mins next to your car because your parking ticket expires in 10 mins and if you aren't there 10 secs to pay for the parking another 2 dollars for 30 mins of parking. That's to give you a $110 ticket."

10 mins standing waiting for a parking meter to go off.... yeah thats what you call hard working people. Lovely.

9. inverse

inverse Banned from GR

We have people running round in car-parks who clamp your car... sometimes they will clamp it 10 minutes after you get out of your car. Sometimes they will wait til 5 seconds after the time limit expires. Instant fine to have it removed, no chance of review. I've had mine clamped because I parked in the staff parking lot for my work and my parking pass slipped off the dashboard of the car. They could see it, but it wasnt on the dashboard.

10. BetaMerc

I've been stopped by the police many times, and enough times, to tell you that they'll stop you for any reason. They stopped me in the subway, searched my bag and since it's illegal to have a paintgun in NYC , I got a ticket (a fine) knowing I showed them an identification that I was just coming from a Paintball field in Long Island (which is llegal over there to have one). What I mean is, they won't give you a break. Not a let go nor anything.

Edit : In the city that is. Cops in non-commercial areas are the best friends ever. Even tell you to watch out when your walking at night, and even give you a ride.

11. diverseartist

diverseartist Well-Known Member

the law cant do ---- about anyone downloading music/etc. off p2p unless you confess that you did it

as for 21 to drink i lolz to dat
    everyone knows people do it
    get over it ------ing government retards
    its just like the prohibition

12. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

Incorrect.

1 - Your computer watermarks audio files, and government agencies intentionally host servers on the more common P2P servers to verify whom is downloading what. In the event you choose to upload the file, then your watermark is capable of being downloaded and tracked back to your individual computer.

2 - Movies matter far more to the government than music.

3 - Just because 'lolz everyone does it' doesn't mean the government doesn't crack down on it. Perhaps not where you are, but in each place I have lived? Loud music? Drinking? Yeah, cops will be there in about 30 minutes and they will arrest people.

4 - Drugs? See alcohol.

You people are ignorant.

13. Neuron

Neuron Senior Member

QFT.

14. cvf4

cvf4 Active Member

^