The Faces Of Gamerenders!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Samantha, May 12, 2005.

1. Xioushi

Xioushi Well-Known Member

See, I wish I was big. I'm 6'5, 180 lbs. Very thin, but very toned. 7.5% body fat, rest is toned and sharpened muscle. Beach body in a way. I couldn't stand being big. I play euro football, tennis, volleyball, and I just..I dunno, my girlfriend and most of the girls I've been with are like 5'6..5'7..and very thin, being too big would just seem disproportionate. I have abs, chiseled pecks, small but sharp looking arms, and sharp legs, I don't really care for the mass.

All throughout grade 9-11 I fought downtown in a street fighting league. HUGSF. Hamilton Underground Street Fighting. It was very brutal. Most of the kids went to the closest public school, where as I go to a specialty high school for arts. It's like everything is dumbed down but the art courses, which is fine. Anyway, the nearest public school is filled with drug busts weekly, bomb threats every month, fights at lunch are casual ----.

So I go downtown with my friends one day, and I have very little martial arts training, and they force me to fight, and I get my ass smacked around like a joke by this big 250 lb 5'9 guy. A month later some ---- happened at his school(my brother goes there) and my brother got jumped by this guy and his friend. Me and my dad rushed over, my dad to make sure my bro was okay, and me and my friend just rushed these guys, I got ------ed up big time cause it became a brawl, but before the brawl I knocked out the big guy in one hit. Roundhouse kicked him in the face, he tried to spear me to the ground, my foot > his face.

Long story, but deserved to be told, as I would love to hear stories about your wrestling. :P I think streetfighting is better than organized fighting :P But yeah, being thin and tall does not mean you can't fight. I've smacked around plenty of dudes 50 pounds bigger than me.

2. nFx

nFx Well-Known Member

haha. tht's like manute bol bro. not making fun of you in any way. it's just that you're hella tall and then weigh so little. kinda like Pat White.

I wish i was as big as you guys. Im 5'6", 120 pounds, max out at 135 during football and lax season, thinking about going into wrestling next year. maybe in one of the 119-135 weight classes.

bet I could take any of you one with the exception of dem and kovan tho. :tongue:

3. Xioushi

haha. tht's like manute bol bro. not making fun of you in any way. it's just that you're hella tall and then weigh so little. kinda like Pat White.

I wish i was as big as you guys. Im 5'6", 120 pounds, max out at 135 during football and lax season, thinking about going into wrestling next year. maybe in one of the 119-135 weight classes.

bet I could take any of you one with the exception of dem and kovan tho. :tongue:
    [/b][/quote]

Well I've been thinking of taking Muay Thai this year. Starting in june. My life long friend's dad who left when he was young came back, and hired me for landscaping work, he always teaches Muay Thai. I'm probably gonna end up living with him anyway, so it'd be a good start.

I am very thin, but like I said 7.5% body fat, maybe less, that was in the winter, and I live in Canada. Uhmmm, you can't see my ribs or my spin when I'm standing, and I dunno, I am also very tan starting may, I have white skin obvii, but both my parents tan very well as do I because it's hereditary. And I have close to black, dark dark brown hair so the ladies love it. :P My buff friends all look fat in sweaters. :P

4. steez

steez Banned from GR

LOL

5. Jynx_

Jynx_ Banned from GR

HERP DERP OH YOU INTERNET GUIZE R SO FAT LOL.

Magic needs to stfu and go back to sucking ------s for money to buy his ----ty scene clothes.

/rage.

6. Mortified Penguin

Mortified Penguin Senior Member

Just throwing it out there, I'm 5'10" at last check...

My penis size that is.

7. Xioushi

Leave it up to you to have the maturity of an 8 year old. Well done Kris, ya idiot.

8. Xioushi

Wow..
    Yeah see I've never sucked a dick in my life, and if I had sucked a dick in my life would you honestly think your opinion or commands are greater than me?

Oh, and as for scene clothes.
    It's hip hop clothing, and scene style, you underachieving rodent.

9. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

I did 200, 215 and 275 (I gained like 50 lbs between freshman and sophomore year, was kind of weird). I was on the Ponderosa High School varisty team - been #1 in CO 5A since the late 80s if I remember right. Participated at the national competitions like Lehigh and Reno, never placing below 5th in a tournament. Undefeated within the state of Colorado.

Regarding magic - world class weight lifters with their skin as tight as can be with veins exploding all over them are at 7-8% total body fat. At best you're 10-11%. The 'average' male is something like 17/18%.

Regarding fights - I think its safe to say I have the longest police record on the site for violent history.

Regarding girls - I date girls ~5'2'' to 5'4'' and up to about 120 lbs, 150 if they are muscular (lots of weight in a tighter package). Not like ripped, obviously, but a soccer player, volleyball player or gymnast.

Its funny to see me with girls, I am over half a foot taller on average, definitely nearly twice as wide and my hands could grip their head like it was a basketball.

10. Mortified Penguin

I'll take my credit when it's given.

ty

11. Jynx_

Jynx_ Banned from GR

Liar.
    Yes.
    I said that already.
    [​IMG]

12. BabyLeo

BabyLeo Well-Known Member

I honestly thought that was funny, Magic. I'm going to assume you were being sarcastic when you said that. Cause there's no way you didn't at least chuckle at that.

13. Xioushi

OFC.

Dem I'm the same way. Always a foot taller, give or take 1 or 2 inches. The girl feels secure and when you're a sweetheart during the week at school, but then on the weekend if you're out with her you need to be like, more rough. I dunno, where I live it's just weird. Guys here must be extra horny with no morals? Like, a dude would see the two of us walking and hit on her, and i'd be like, "What the ------ did you say?" She usually is like, "No Cam, it's alright!" But deep down, you know she's happy that you're guarding her from creeps like that.

Can't be a pushover, ever. There's times to give in, in private, or just playful times, but you gotta stand up and fix yaself a backbone, and when you're bigger than the girl, she feels safe, secure, but you have dominance over her, which is good. Just sometimes, the girl's assume you'd be abusive because of being so big and rough looking, I dunno. :P

14. Mortified Penguin

Anyone else find this funny?

15. Jynx_

Jynx_ Banned from GR

Oh man this thread is choc full of bull----.