The Dark Knight Trailer

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Pulse., Dec 18, 2007.

1. bluefalcon_ad

bluefalcon_ad Well-Known Member

You know, one thing I don't like about Heath's version of the Joker is the fact that the "large" smile is done with make-up. You know, Jack Nicholson had a natural creepy large-as-hell smile that really brought out the Joker if you ask me. Heath's "smile" is just make-up.

Which, I shouldn't even call make-up because quite frankly, they didn't use make-up but rather a "new" technology that basically makes the alleged make-up a MASK instead. The Joker is wearing a MASK not make-up.

The comics the movie's being based on makes the movie seem interesting. With the amount of plot going in, also, it makes me feel as if The Dark Knight will be the first comic book movie to include a lot of plot done well during the course of the movie.

Can't wait. :) I also do hate the "omfg Batman begins I <3 BATMAN NAO". Meh, people will forever be ignorant.

2. REsurvivor

REsurvivor Well-Known Member

Cant wait!!!!!!

3. Pulse.

Pulse. Well-Known Member

yeh the killing joke comic this film is based on was pretty good, hopefully it sticks along those sort of lines and doesnt decide to sway in another direction. Jack Nicholson's version of the Joker was one that liked to have fun, heath ledgers is more unstable which is a good thing for a villian imo.

And Heath Ledgers Joker looks alot better and i quite like the mouth as it is now but Jacks was more of the character but he seems to fit the character very well, and that laugh hes given the character is quite good too.

4. Faith.09

Faith.09 Banned from GR

maan, I cant wait to see this!

Gonna be awesome :D

5. McLovin

McLovin Well-Known Member

what a hawtie joker
    lolol .

can't wait for this movie