The Bar Scene

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by [ED] Shadow, Aug 9, 2009.

1. Ravr

Ravr _______________

most clubs here are half hour / 45min.. away, but they are worth the drive :)

2. Sock

Sock Well-Known Member

This.

In my town we have the highest number of bars/liquor venues per capita in all of Canada, so it's a huge part of our own local culture. As they've gotten more anal about checking IDs, it's become a bigger problem, and we're now also the STD capital (particularly for AIDs and Syphillus). Being 18, I've been to the bars quite a few times and I haven't found any girls of any worthwhile substance. I think some of you are just desperate to get laid. And don't act like it's a difficult thing to do, especially at bars.

3. pwnzor

pwnzor Senior Member

You thinking about a bar or a graveyard? o_O

I've picked up dozens of chicks from the pub/club and I think of that only 3 or 4 were dead starfishes. They were like that sober too. Most are keen as and put effort in. However they still won't let you go from the back =( haha.

I'm with you OP. I love being drunk, I love the atmosphere and the people met there. All round good times =)

'

WRONG.

At ALL the local pubs here they have some lighting and a bit of a dance floor/stage for live gigs throughout the week and so people can get a bit of a groove on while having a beer. The pubs you go to must be boring as hell with just tons of seats =)

4. dementia

dementia Well-Known Member

You've obviously never partied with a sober girl who is wild in bed.

Drunk / buzzed women are too incoherent to be into the kind of kink level I like during sex.

5. pwnzor

pwnzor Senior Member

Party and Sober don't mix in my mind haha.

Sex is sex really. Sober/drunk it all depends on how I feel about the person I'm ------ing whether it's wild or not lol. I have no qualms with rolling over and passing out straight after.

Cuddling is for fags.

6. Sock

Sock Well-Known Member

I've found that cuddling keeps them from bitching later on. And also gives you good ammo for when they start to whine.

'Course this is with girlfriends. If it's a hook-up then you probably should be gone already.

7. pwnzor

pwnzor Senior Member

*shrug* If girls are behaving like children and throwing tantrums, I just treat them like children. They tend to stop, and thus I never have to put up with that crap =) .. if you put up with it, cuddle them all the time, etc. You're just letting them know you're a giant pansy and they can walk all over you, then they'll do it more..or just break up with you.

Cause who wants to date a needy pansy?

Edit: Unless there's actual just cause, like you cheated on them..in which case, you deserve all the bitching in the world.

8. Sock

Sock Well-Known Member

I like your attitude.

However, I found that the short amount of time spent cuddling saved me from hours of stupidity in the future.

Sometimes you have to bend to what they want. If I have to choose between sitting down and watching some ----ty movie while she cries and cuddling her for 30 minutes, I'll take the cuddle.

Thing is, I can't stand a girl who likes to watch ----ty movies and cry......

9. pwnzor

pwnzor Senior Member

I feel your pain, I used to not know what 'The Notebook' was.. *cry* .. those were the good days.

Although to be honest, I'm only really into cuddling when watching a movie or something, or randomly cuddling them when they don't expect it (then I get the most reward for it) however after sex and ----.. nope..I need to sleep lol. Also the fact I generally try to stay up as long as possible, then go to bed when I absolutely have to, to have the bare minimum amount of sleep. haha

10. dementia

My version of a good time involves me getting stitches in my back from her holding on so hard while I lift her up personally.

Amateurs. You don't know real sex until you've been with a woman who makes you bleed.

11. pwnzor

pwnzor Senior Member

------. That.

The only kinda blood I can handle seeing is if I split her. And I can only handle that because for a little bit I feel kinda proud.

You're so warped, Dem.

12. dementia

It's not my fault I enjoy some kink in my life.

13. pwnzor

pwnzor Senior Member

To each his own haha. Sounds like it'd ------ing hurt though.

My idea of kinky is yelling BEAST MODE when moving into doggy style. Although that's more amusing than kinky. (90% of the girls me and my mates sleep with are random hook ups, so we always do random ----)

14. Mortified Penguin

Mortified Penguin Senior Member

lold

15. DiabloDj1

DiabloDj1 Well-Known Member

As a certified bartender (not getting a job as one until 2010) and a current club promoter, I think I'm stuck liking both scenes. Dementia is right, moreso about clubs. Some bars are fine. Some still have the drunk zombies. Most have the group of loud, obnoxious slightly hefty women with their gucci accompanied by an orange tan and ridiculously loud laughter.

EDIT: Oh, and its great to see that GR has calmed down a bit! Wayy too stuck up when I got banned, hence my hiatus, hence most of you having no recollection of me. Maybe Dementia? I bought my donator status off you I believe! Or not?....idk I was gone for a lil over 1.5 years..