Taylor Swift

Discussion in 'Signatures' started by SiteWhite, Sep 24, 2010.

1. SiteWhite

SiteWhite Well-Known Member

Couldn't sleep tonight so i was looking through some renders and i realized i really like the way Taylor looks ;) so i did a quick sig of her. Leave some C&C please. I kn ow it not that great but oh well it was a 2 in the morning sig :p

[​IMG]

2. asq2

asq2 Senior Member

First of all its too plain. it lacks action. Theres no fx or depth or even composition, besides that the head is just randomly floating without any blending xD It has bad colours, i mean besides that the head looks really weird there in original color, the backround has also really plain colors without a light source. Its not eyecatchy at all, the coloring is really weak and not appealing.
    My advise is to look through some tutorials, start using c4d renders, advanced smudge techniques, textures, patterns etc. Keep practicing.
    Using that kind of stuff specially smudging and c4d's and some filters will help u make stuff like that...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    these are some of my really old tags from 2007, analog to the idea of yours, a girl stock and backround. I dont use much more people stocks/renders anymore these days since im more into pure abstact and c4d

Last edited: Sep 24, 2010
  3. SiteWhite

SiteWhite Well-Known Member

Alright cool. Thanks. I dont really ever make sig's with real people so im not that great at it haha. I kinda like the more cartoony sigs but im tryin to do something new so ill check out some tuts :)